Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't get into this trap. Wait.

Got out of short when we did not penetrate the larger rising wedge $7 :)

still could go either way

However FTSE may have topped EW count

Intriguing day

here comes that 880 again

edit

no just checked FTSE and could go 5800 area

There is a pregnant rising wedge in gold 15 min chart with -ve divergence RSI and MACD

is this perhaps a work of art to fool us?

hi all could any of your answer
my bank is the ROYAL BANK OF SCOT they are at 88.1 and falling if they go to Zero does that mean they are bankrupt as in closed down ?

Hi Doberman (and everyone else - did you miss me!)

I've kept quiet for the last month because I haven't had a clue what is going on in these markets - you question about RBS is one I can help you with though!

RBS, or anyone else doesn't need to go to zero before they are bust. Indeed, shares generally get suspended before they get to zero but the company either is or or isn't far from being bust when its shares get suspended.

A bank generally ceases trading when it becomes clear that it can't meet its liabilities as they fall due. Its too big a subject to go into here, but banks generally don't have enough money on hand to pay out all the depositors if they all come in and want their money bank - think of the queues outside Northern Rock.

There are lots of rumours flying around about RBS and other UK banks, who knows which ones are in trouble or not at the moment. I guess the question you need to ask yourself is whether the government will allow a major retail bank like RBS to go bust, given the consequences for the economy. Even if it did, so long as you have less than £50,000 in there then your deposit is guaranteed by the government, so you shouldn't havea loss.

Hope that helps - hi to everyone else. Hope you've all been fairing well in this volatility. It was all too scary for me!

It would mean that investors see the shares as worthless but that doesnt mean they are bankrupt. So long as they are making money and have cash to operate then they wont go bankrupt.

All bank shares have been hit hard and you wont find any that have not fallen. You shouldnt worry too much, your small account is covered upto £50,000 in case of bank failure.

The question to ask is at what price those shares become a bargain. I have some knowledge of their operations and the only thing stopping me buying is same with all banks, what is hidden.

Hi Doberman (and everyone else - did you miss me!)
Hope that helps - hi to everyone else. Hope you've all been fairing well in this volatility. It was all too scary for me!

i saw ur name in the subscribers list..wondered why u were not posting.. welcome back (y)..well volatility is taking its toll on poor ones like me :p 3 $ stop no more safe :confused:

Thanks for that www.
Am not warred about saving as have none with them but do own them 1.2 mil at 7% interest rolling
on a over daft (bought property 07 all in free fall)

Gold next move??

Gold moved to the lower side of the triangle, will it double bottom at 873 or breach through for a profitable short?

aud gave 1733.. kindly adjust the tgt is such wild moves..

silver sell hit too..i didnt do silver..did it make 1st tgt?