Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
waiting to learn master :) .. i was pissed with 838 spike..

my script was..hit 833..take out at 830.2..then hit 829.2 n show 826 atleast.

but 838 baffled me.

Here you go, in case you missed it.

But please.....no master stuff.........we're all peers here. :)

Attachments

• EW trading 10-3.jpg
    EW trading 10-3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 154
Silver reversal Doji 5 min chart

edit

did not produce steep drop - flag - bull bias

Last edited:
i am willing to learn EWT . king made himself paid..so need some master to learn. rodin,d-lod n quad are the best..! (y)

hi suji,

im impressed with ST calls of urs. please try and show us your technique one day(wht abt today?)..with charts. king,quad,rodin and d-lod all share their technique. i wish you do tht one day. just a suggestion. im sorry if you not like:eek:

Suji,

A while back you were predicting a 770 right shoulder. Is this still in your cards, or you not calling it that low now? Thanks

Suji I would not change a thing about how you do TA. If U start getting too 'in' to EW you might get 'out' of where U are now. But maybe you will always be OK whatever

EW I would use only when it is absolutely blatantly obvious otherwise you get tied up in knots

Silver reversal Doji 5 min chart

edit

did not produce steep drop - flag - bull bias

Yup

A formation scorned is a dangerous thing (in the other direction)

For the best example EVER of a failed iHnS pattern call up XAU monthly 20 year chart...

edir

I like the way silver spiked back up into that 'bearish' rising wedge. that thing comes out the other side watch it fly

more edit

pity about the -ve div MACD kinda blunts the bull

Last edited:
Rodin,
Do you think we hav seen the low in silver? I read that sujit & you are looking for 12.50.
Thanks,

Rodin,
Do you think we hav seen the low in silver? I read that sujit & you are looking for 12.50.
Thanks,

Don't know Sujit is but he is open to an upside move. i think he thinks trend is still bearish I say silver could test 12,50 not will

edit

i want to see the line connecting today's tops taken to the woodshed first

Quad has a good chart

EW trading system

Here you go, in case you missed it.

But please.....no master stuff.........we're all peers here. :)

Quad based on this EW approach, can you tell me what price area you will use to enter a medium term gold contract for the wave up.

BTW your contribution on Kitco and here is invaluable and is definitely helping me becoming a better trader.

hi suji,

im impressed with ST calls of urs. please try and show us your technique one day(wht abt today?)..with charts. king,quad,rodin and d-lod all share their technique. i wish you do tht one day. just a suggestion. im sorry if you not like:eek:

i just uploaded a chart .. where i am guessing "if bottomed out"

the red line..break below tht line we sold...! the market is too volatile n running like its tail is on fire. so we were assured atleat 4 ticks.. watever comes after tht is luck. :)

Suji,

A while back you were predicting a 770 right shoulder. Is this still in your cards, or you not calling it that low now? Thanks

i keep my options open all the time. 770 is just a possibility. cant say its a done deal n sell ryt away. gold will be range bound in 830-855 $ for few days . i guess

Quad,
trying to find your chart for Silver? Can you please post again? Need to decide to go long.

Thanks,

risky buy here 834 stop

edit

targets 847, 870

edit

move looking more shaky stop titened

edit

move still on as possible

Last edited: