Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dam loss made up for already!!! nice nice!!! damn sujit ur getting really really good at these calls even in volatile times!

how far do you think is it going to go down? is it worth placing a MT bet on a buy at current levels? say to hold for 2 weeks or do you think this will drop further...im not trying to catch the bottom here just want a good place to enter for MT with a stoploss of $10....or should it b $20?

I have a EW trading hint that may have worked very well for you in this case.
I'll post a chart soon.

waiting to learn master :) .. i was pissed with 838 spike..

my script was..hit 833..take out at 830.2..then hit 829.2 n show 826 atleast.

but 838 baffled me.

11.20 spot is a resistance pivot - being tested

edit

This looks impulsive agree with Quad G scenario

we could see 12.50 today

how far do you think is it going to go down? is it worth placing a MT bet on a buy at current levels? say to hold for 2 weeks or do you think this will drop further...im not trying to catch the bottom here just want a good place to enter for MT with a stoploss of $10....or should it b $20?

dont sell

The U.S. lost the most jobs in five years in September and earnings rose less than forecast as the credit crisis deepened the economic slowdown. Payrolls fell by 159,000, more than anticipated, after a 73,000 decline in August, the Labor Department said today in Washington.

this is bullish for gold in short term..already 833.. this was a fake fall .

waiting to learn master :) .. i was pissed with 838 spike..

my script was..hit 833..take out at 830.2..then hit 829.2 n show 826 atleast.

but 838 baffled me.

LOL kept it simple and stuck with the 829 - and a silver hedge from thon spike at 1.30 BST nae bad wee man have a star on me

What about that phantom FTSE short - still a goer?

FTSE at key resistance

bottomed out?????

am not sure

Attachments

• oct 3 fall.GIF
    oct 3 fall.GIF
    61.7 KB · Views: 139
LOL kept it simple and stuck with the 829 - and a silver hedge from thon spike at 1.30 no nae bad wee man have a star on me

4853 was the entry ... low was 4858..now 4949 lol .

entry was missed.

LOL kept it simple and stuck with the 829 - and a silver hedge from thon spike at 1.30 no nae bad wee man have a star on me

Would you explain about "silver hedge" from thon spike @1.3?

I don't claim to be an expert ST trader by any means, usually my ST calls stink. But in today's drop from 846.95 a little EW principle may have helped with setting stops.

Attachments

• EW trading 10-3.jpg
    EW trading 10-3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 141