Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rodin

from what I have seen, 4h and daily reversal and continuation patterns are reveresed in 1 and 5 min charts
ie symm trinalge = cont in 1d 4h but reversal in 1 and 5 min
wedges = reversal 4h 1d, but as we just saw cont in 1 and 5 min

Finspreads do it again - charts next to useless now

This is getting ridiculous.

D-LOD ..dont forget him. i cant take his post out but he told too about 891 n then 808 n below. thts wat made me check the possibility out . thanks to him :)

this is the last fall for the season..n the year..! dont stay in short for really long..those who are still holding shorts from 790 or below..its ur last opportunity. minimise ur loss ..!

we will be back to 927 $ within few weeks..!

this is the last fall for the season..n the year..! dont stay in short for really long..those who are still holding shorts from 790 or below..its ur last opportunity. minimise ur loss ..!

Time to buy?

good to short now 840?

Sujith,
please explain"

Cyclist on Kitco said the drop confirms that Oct 9 will be a high for gold. Or so he predicts. Not sure but think he is talking the $950 area. Between this thread and his, It keeps me busy reading. :)

hey ...dont jump to conclusions please... this for those who are still holding sell below 790 *.

when we have to buy..we will.. now dont short new. stoploss is on moon. no use. flat now..!

Suji,

Are you planning a buy of gold soon?

Second rise silver should wake up

This should have been (or still be:eek:) a wave 2 which can retrace most but not all of wave 1.

Silver can't keep that count and make its HnS PO. then again, the head is too big really :smart: