Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One more question Suji,

In terms of EWT can yo explain the chart? Or did you not use it for this trade?

sujith what u think of gold now?
it has broken below the rising wedge (4H, assuming it exists),
but we are now in the support territory 865-870...

EDIT MKT is answering qn

Now the incredibly novice question begin:

The lines you plotted i am assuming are trends?

Why are there dotted line between 890 and 873? and teh verticaldotted line?

was there a triple bottom earlier to the double bottom?

Dont understand two trend lines the really big green one and the blue one..How did you see that?

What period chart is that Suji?

Thank you for this..This will help me greatly in learning this trade

Why are there dotted line between 890 and 873? and teh verticaldotted line?>> those are cursor lines.. nothing to do with chart. ignore it :p

was there a triple bottom earlier to the double bottom?>> double bottom only was thr...n i expected a quick drop below the double bottom which occured.

Dont understand two trend lines the really big green one and the blue one..How did you see that? the green one from coming down is a long term line ..joinning 737 n 781 will give tht line.
the upper green line is the black line which quad g was refering to.
the middle green line is pretty much visible.

its a hourly chart

omg well done!

May i ask what the signal was?

Stochastic 0.

Previous signal failed so chances of success 2nd time round was very high so I loaded the boat!:D

Signal was generated at yesterdays FTSE close at 1630 price was around 5800 but dow continue to full so managed to get in a premium price.

Why are there dotted line between 890 and 873? and teh verticaldotted line?>> those are cursor lines.. nothing to do with chart. ignore it :p

was there a triple bottom earlier to the double bottom?>> double bottom only was thr...n i expected a quick drop below the double bottom which occured.

Dont understand two trend lines the really big green one and the blue one..How did you see that? the green one from coming down is a long term line ..joinning 737 n 781 will give tht line.
the upper green line is the black line which quad g was refering to.
the middle green line is pretty much visible.

its a hourly chart

Thank you Suji. Appreciate the time taken to explain

I did sell @871, too bad I got stopped at the last 873.5:mad:
So I missed the dump. Hopefully I can make it up.....:(

I had a sell order in this morning for what I though was 868 targeting 863, but I typed 768 instead, I just got home from class and needless to say it never triggered....not happy at all....lol

Last edited:
hello need to confirm whether my current thoughts r sound as i am drop dead tired. I want to make flat my short from 900 so i cant sleep until markets closes. i really want to milk this volatility and ranging before it ends.

anyways here goes, its probably gonna test 855 again. if it holds and the markets close, id go long with stop loss around 853. this recent rally for the usd and the ny market is on the Hopes that a rescue plan will pass (probably will) but any delay and that hope turns to panic (rather fast usually) + bad news probably not over. furthermore, with the markets closed and the volatility will die down alot so itll be less likely to break any further and probably gonna head upwards again. if it breaks before the market closes, ill just do the same thing but lower stop loss. with a tight stop loss it a good risk/reward ratio i think. thoughts on my thoughts and thought process?