Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bundesbank will hold on to the vast bulk of its gold reserves

FRANKFURT, Monday, September 29, 2008 9:33:00 AM (Reuters) - Germany's Bundesbank will hold on to the vast bulk of its gold reserves in the next 12 months, the central bank said on Monday. The Bundesbank, which is the second-largest hoarder of gold behind the U.S. Federal Reserve, said it would sell no gold apart from 6.5 tonnes to the German finance ministry, as already agreed. 'The remaining sales quota will be offered in its entirety to other central banks taking part in the gold agreement,' the Bundesbank said in response to a Reuters inquiry. Under the terms of a five-year deal between 15 European central banks, the Bundesbank can sell 120 tonnes of gold a year but has consistently passed on most of its quota to other institutions and sold only enough bullion to mint coins. The Bundesbank holds 3,400 tonnes of gold, worth about $95 billion at today's prices.

u earned...while whole world was selling....how did u like my new strategy to trade in this sort of volatile markets??"break-out " strategy..! :cheesy:

889.5 broke n it was a rocket ..! same would have happened if 875 $ was taken out..!

mate , am an college student too. Came 2 hours back and started making calls. :)

difference is , its 7:45 pm now.

Good job balanceing both, I just started learning TA this summer when I had more time.

I wish I lived in a more western time zone, living here I miss London and some of Asia because I'm sleeping, then I miss New York because I'm in class. I can't win unless I scalp or get good calls like that last one!

Hi,

I have been away trying to learn a bit of technical analysis and had a few questions.

- Do people here (suji especially) use ewt to make predictions?
- What kind of time frames do you use to make calls?
- What kind of oscillators do you use to back up or confirm and possible movements?
- Anyone use candlesticks over ewt?

Look forward to hearing from you

Hi,

I have been away trying to learn a bit of technical analysis and had a few questions.

- Do people here (suji especially) use ewt to make predictions?
- What kind of time frames do you use to make calls?
- What kind of oscillators do you use to back up or confirm and possible movements?
- Anyone use candlesticks over ewt?

Look forward to hearing from you

i will answer one by one

1) ewt..... i see for largest waves 1-2-3-4-5 / when a-b-c starts..i give up. i use them in monthly chart for trend deciding.

2)i use 2 hours..1 hour..15 minutes chart.

3) i dont use any for intra day. i check them at week ends to pick out the best possible "scenario" out of many tht is possible. i use DMA. i dont prefer rsi..macd..stochasist etc

4) i use candle stick only..!

I have a feeling we may not construct the deep down channel. If we do it will only run til 2009 i think

It is possible that this year or next we go into accelerated upmove from here, usual pullbacks notwithstanding

Possible massive volatility will develop

Sujith - why x5 to $5000? I have chart saying 7000 DOW Dec 2012 and gold:DOW should go 1:1

5 x 1000 $ = 5000 $ ..as 2004 year met 400 $. the next low..i hope if extended..then tht low comes by 2009 ...so 2009-2004=5 years x top inbetween(1000)= new top..!

:whistling i am thinking of wall street too

anyone interested....?? :rolleyes:

hope u enjoyed currency n ftse :D

I am interested in DOW. Usually last hour or even half hour is interesting

Yr FTSE call was perfect. I am looking at 4800-4820 as buy zone now. 4804 exact

I am surprised they are letting this crash before election.

sell wall street daily future (dec)

at 10745 (its now 10890)

stoploss 10989

tgt 10688-10490-10436-10378

do in minimum quantity