Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no guys..i gave a breakout rally buy. above 889 $ it was supposed to be a rally. i didnt happen. yes am bearish..but stoploss is above 910 $ n its not my cup of tea to sell with such a huge stoploss. will sell below 866 $ ...bears will enjoy free fall there after. its better to trade "break out " rallies rather than trading inside the trendline.

What suji , i dont understand what are you saying ??

i meant keep a waiting sellorder at 875 $. if it gets traded...then set 878.8 $ as stoploss n tgts are thr. ..its a break out rally trade. as the movement n volatility is not good enuf to enter at running rate. we will try this strategy. keep open orders for trade n take in qucik profit .

keep a sell for GBP/USD

at 18010 (its 18050 now)

stoploss 18040

tgt 17997-17988-17972-17950 n below

Last edited:
Great call, I exited at 894 too. Wish I would have held it a bit longer though. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

Great call, I exited at 894 too. Wish I would have held it a bit longer though. Better safe than sorry I suppose

u earned...while whole world was selling....how did u like my new strategy to trade in this sort of volatile markets??"break-out " strategy..! :cheesy:

889.5 broke n it was a rocket ..! same would have happened if 875 $ was taken out..!

u earned...while whole world was selling....how did u like my new strategy to trade in this sort of volatile markets??"break-out " strategy..! :cheesy:

889.5 broke n it was a rocket ..! same would have happened if 875 $ was taken out..!

I'm a college student and don't have a lot of time to trade now that school has started. So I tend to scalp profits when I can anyway. So being able to make quick trades like that work great for me. too bad I missed the 884 buy call when I was making breakfast.

I'm a college student and don't have a lot of time to trade now that school has started. So I tend to scalp profits when I can anyway. So being able to make quick trades like that work great for me. too bad I missed the 884 buy call when I was making breakfast.

mate , am an college student too. Came 2 hours back and started making calls. :)

difference is , its 7:45 pm now.