Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On silver drop at open covered 3/4 silver shorts for bit of profit now 10% hedged and expecting $ to decline. The rebound was a perfect test of old level

Soon to sleep and glad to be (fairly) neutral with inflation bias in call options for DOW and silver

Not a bad start to the week

edit

silver bounced back so good move

edit

Hmmm back down again

12.99 key level

Last edited:
Has anyone here used the MtPredictor trading software or the Dynamic trading bars program offered on this website?? I'm still new at this and would appreciate all the tools I can have in my arsenal for trading...Aside from waiting for sujith's calls here, I would like to one day be able to read charts and understand the movements...lol Right now I fell like I'm flipping a coin on my futures trading...

The reason for less calls is two

1) my college started. So during london session am not available.And newyork don't offer good call giving opportunities so often.

2)since the 790 $ breakout . . . . I am extra cautious. Volatility is matching currency moves.

AUD gapped up on open to 0.83434. So would have been stopped out. I often look at AUD when the pattern in Au is unclear. They are so closely correlated you can trade AUD as if it was Au.

did it hit .8222 , before giving the gap up. The entry was not triggered yet , i guess .

morning folks! we've got another crazy day ahead. Pelosi calls the plan a 'Buy in, not a Bail out.' we need a Philadelphia lawyer to keep up with the spin.

imo, we fade any rallies.

Sujit.. your chart suggesting down trend.. how come you are giving buy call..any changes in the trend?