Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MY CMC software even don't show the Oct crude price anymore.....they called it is already expire last Friday.....:(

yeh i use CMC too, but that is prob a good thing for them to do, cos they may need to hedge spreadbetting with actual futures, so they make sure they def will not be caught short on exchange but ceasing to trade before contract expiry

wow oil spiked so high today, but did not pass 11050 on novembers contract, does that mean everyone is believes itll fall right back down? so would it be safe to short in this situation?

Sujith,

Do you use the depth of market chart which shows live orders on both sides in determining your calls??

seems like overnite action is pretty shady with some big bankrolls stealing all the small guys stop loss without resistance...:(

Sujith,

Do you use the depth of market chart which shows live orders on both sides in determining your calls??

seems like overnite action is pretty shady with some big bankrolls stealing all the small guys stop loss without resistance...:(

no. i dont have acces to it. where can i get those charts?

Sujith,

I use Vision Advantage platform with Orion futures....u have to open an account and download software.. You can pretty much see people's stop loss targets :-0

Sujith,

I use Vision Advantage platform with Orion futures....u have to open an account and download software.. You can pretty much see people's stop loss targets :-0

thanks for the info. So in that case , i advice you to stay with minority. Less the sellers, better the chances of fall.