Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can someone explain gaps?

or direct me to somewhere it's explained?

gaps are the tcks where no trade occured. u can see them in graph. if a trade didnt occur,.... the bar or candle stick graph will show nothing there. theory suggests that ...the gap will get closed within a weeks time (for gold) . if its not closed n the price runs far away from the gap...then its a ticking bomb . :p

gaps are the tcks where no trade occured. u can see them in graph. if a trade didnt occur,.... the bar or candle stick graph will show nothing there. theory suggests that ...the gap will get closed within a weeks time (for gold) . if its not closed n the price runs far away from the gap...then its a ticking bomb . :p
Sujit,
KoG sees a double top and then a big fall. That means we will go up around yesterdays high at 910 s and then probably fall to 7xx. Do you share this opinion, or what is your MT game plan ? I personall think this is a possibility but a volatile increase untill Christmas toppin with a new high is another possibility for me... Please share your opinion, thanks.

CMC has
S&P (SPX500) 1265
DOW (US30) 11455

are these figuires right??

i get different on other machines

CMC has
S&P (SPX500) 1265
DOW (US30) 11455

are these figuires right??

i get different on other machines

Apparently dow went to 11612 and got me stopped out of short!

This is so manipulated its unreal!

My chart does not even show this high?

Sujit,
KoG sees a double top and then a big fall. That means we will go up around yesterdays high at 910 s and then probably fall to 7xx. Do you share this opinion, or what is your MT game plan ? I personall think this is a possibility but a volatile increase untill Christmas toppin with a new high is another possibility for me... Please share your opinion, thanks.

This sounds correct hence the higher gaps lead clue.

Also I believe dow cannot sustain these highs for long so may lead up to a spike in gold.

Sujit,

gold should get back to 7xx to fit into long run scenario...long run means 5-10 years. if gold break above 920 again n kisses 1000...we might see as low as 400 $ next year. (300 $ fall in 2 weeks time..such will be the volatility) . i agree with kings view of gold going to hit higher 780 $ before breaching 920. check the graph i posted , a green line at top..it must not be breached. king is refering to that line...which he says to be "double-top" . and i agree too.

it all depends on crude.

Apparently dow went to 11612 and got me stopped out of short!

This is so manipulated its unreal!

My chart does not even show this high?

cmc has 11583 high...
when cmc was 1266 and 11460
gogle finance and other sources were 1245 and 11250 !!!!!

All mkts, even EURUSD, are becoming disfunctional now, liquidity has dries up.

btw KOG says double top then down to 7xx ??
who knows... I just hope gold volatility dies down and then the new rally can begin again.... chances of that happening are declining

gold should get back to 7xx to fit into long run scenario...long run means 5-10 years. if gold break above 920 again n kisses 1000...we might see as low as 400 $ next year. (300 $ fall in 2 weeks time..such will be the volatility) . i agree with kings view of gold going to hit higher 780 $ before breaching 920. check the graph i posted , a green line at top..it must not be breached. king is refering to that line...which he says to be "double-top" . and i agree too.

it all depends on crude.

sujith i take it the scenario of double top then falling back to 7xx will mean that the new rally can begin without this rediculous volatility?
in ur other scenario, why do u see 400? even a double top at 980-730 will mean a fall to 480, although personally I'm not sure how that fidure will fit in with the physical market, which contrary to consipiracy theorists, is linked to futures mkts as buyers can take delivery