Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to longs. Breakout is here. 820 1st target met maybe now 790 then 845 no problem then 800 then 890

Silver was behind gold today so the really big up still to come I think. This is just the start

This will have done silver call no harm at all.. I find out price later

OMG are we going straight for 845?

Well I have been holding long from 812 for about 3 weeks... last week was terrible for me... I considered taking the hit so many times... one day I was about to press the button... and Suji advised me to hold on one more week...

Thank you so much Suji! I am now in profit on this position!

welcome..! i told u after this week,ur miseries will be over

No idea...there was news that goldman was covering their short positions in gold?

No idea...its really weird.

Totally missed this ride..and funked up yesterdays too.

in hind sight, the trend said higher prices were in gold's imminent future. we were getting a much higher low on the trend trades. momentum was building. i thought we were being suckered a little by the traders. then they stopped fishing for stops.

LONDON Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:54:00 AM (Reuters) - Gold rallied nearly 7 percent on Wednesday to a two-and-a-half-week high of $830.10 an ounce, as a wave of risk aversion triggered buying of the precious metal as a safe haven and oil prices climbed. Traders say losses among investment banking stocks and doubts about the government's rescue of insurer American International Group have sparked a flight to safety.

Good luck !

I think I'll call up Perth Minth and have us buy back into bullion :) Silver looks good from here.

Anyone shorting? Thought not.

its ok. we can catch the ride next time. no trade suggested. donno if this is the top for while. wat was the crude inventory?