Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SEC have brought into effect new regulations regarding naked short selling... effective from midnight tonight!!! Pretty big move...

Well I have been holding long from 812 for about 3 weeks... last week was terrible for me... I considered taking the hit so many times... one day I was about to press the button... and Suji advised me to hold on one more week...

Thank you so much Suji! I am now in profit on this position!

a probable short here.... target 806-800 stop above 820
i manage to get the 817 price...

Last edited:
Congrats to longs. Breakout is here. 820 1st target met maybe now 790 then 845 no problem then 800 then 890

Silver was behind gold today so the really big up still to come I think. This is just the start

This will have done silver call no harm at all.. I find out price later

Pull back to 812 now testing trend line, if fails maybe look to buy around 784.

Congrats to longs. Breakout is here. 820 1st target met maybe now 790 then 845 no problem then 800 then 890

Silver was behind gold today so the really big up still to come I think. This is just the start

This will have done silver call no harm at all.. I find out price later

Rodin,

Silver did a 100% retracement from last peak and 23.6% retracement from late August top. Do you see this as strong resistance before going up or short covering will push this much further before retracing?

Oh my god what the hell happened!!!
away for an hour and miss all the party...
just turned on my comp and when i saw the price 825 i tought my eyes were playing with me cause when i left it was 785... too bad i missed :(
cangratulations to all winners :clap: