Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its has been rather common for gold to explode one way and then tumble the other. ive been stopped out a few times myself before huge 20-30 dollar drops. (back when prices were around 900ish.)
maybe a much wider stop would help if your going with trend. The long term trend is still down right?

its has been rather common for gold to explode one way and then tumble the other. ive been stopped out a few times myself before huge 20-30 dollar drops. (back when prices were around 900ish.)
maybe a much wider stop would help if your going with trend. The long term trend is still down right?

In my view , yes .

they probably reading this forum just to catch your stops =P....btw anyone just shorting and sitting on their position for medium-longer term? would that work for gold, being so choppy? maybe stilling on short position from 820 and above?

Suji, how did you calculate 790.20 ?

i just kept it a dollar up. I wanted to typed 790.5. Mobile button got misplaced lol.

Plan was, take out the shorts stop and buy all longs there and come back down.. Its going according to the chart i made on friday. Scenario 1.

Yeah!...JP morgan trading desks watching trade2win forum!

Sujith more famous than he thinks! :cool:

they probably reading this forum just to catch your stops =P....btw anyone just shorting and sitting on their position for medium-longer term? would that work for gold, being so choppy? maybe stilling on short position from 820 and above?

two shorts...£200 and £300 per point :p Biggest ever winning!

Congrats :) . Took guts to go in at the top there - it could've kept going up.

I'm licking short stop wounds, nothing too serious. ready
for next trade - but nervous until Interest rate decision is
sorted.

just numbers folks, sprinkled with fear, greed and stop loss orders.

why not use mental stops if you are watching the market?

suji, if we are still short, do you think we test yesterday's low around 676 ? it's falling fast! geez

target ?

tia