Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the fed cut interest rates today what would that mean?

On one hand you have a stronger dollar, which in itself provides a virtual increase in interest rates. On the other a cut in rates would do little to bring down the libor...just increases inflation right.

My guess is they do nothing...and report that inflation is easing, even though it isnt.

If the fed cut interest rates today what would that mean?

On one hand you have a stronger dollar, which in itself provides a virtual increase in interest rates. On the other a cut in rates would do little to bring down the libor...just increases inflation right.

My guess is they do nothing...and report that inflation is easing, even though it isnt.

I read earlier that futures markets have priced in 80% chance of .25 rate cut, but tradition says no rate movements in the run up to an election. OR is this the last chance they have to move rates prior to the election

suji still no trade... u seem to be waiting for somethin big...:p

you are smart :) .

Let me put it simple. Am confused.Gold is highly bullish !. I don't wanna give a sell call. But i donno if buying is safe or not.

I prefer to wait rather than making a loosing call. , well should have given the buy call at 779 $ :) . I typed it but didn't post.

Let me put it simple. Am confused.Gold is highly bullish !. I don't wanna give a sell call. But i donno if buying is safe or not.

I prefer to wait rather than making a loosing call. , well should have given the buy call at 779 $ :) . I typed it but didn't post.

would probably gave me confidence to reenter, i had a long pos since 773 and bailed out at 778, wasn´t sure it would go over that fibo...

ya ur rite suji... its seems to be very stroong... but it has to giVE a retracement before it heads higher.. thats wat i feel... or 790 is gonna out today only...:p

Shorted at 789 since the 787 area has been strong resistance to date, just covered now at 784

the fed provided another 50 bil in overnight funds. the fed loves this. they print the currency and lend it for interest payments.