Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USDX testing resistance. Huge drop today with little response from gold.

2851187878_8e3803f79c.jpg

I think I agree with Wideboy about wave 4 because of the long horizontal movements... but not so much about 767... but oh well, I didn't expect it to break 757 either...

what's the chance we see oil trade down on monday and gold follows ? that was the pattern post katrina.

Suji,

I left limit order on to buy at 761 and got triggered, Damm!!!

What shall I do?

Should I cut position or hold?

Got caught out!

guys...i got a question...do you think this will pay enough...basically ive just graduated and im thinking instead of finding a job I could make a lot more doing this and it will be tax free....but the hours here and stress here would be higher but i think the pay will be worth it. I am unsure though. But the more I do this, the more I wnt to do it as my future job... sorry for the clogging of the thread...was just wondering..and its not like i got a bad degree i got a 2.1 and just done a masters.

I basically plan to make small trades at the begining but get bigger and bigger, i started off 3 months ago i lost a lot! ..and also i didnt used to read forums or any thing! this has really helped me! Made a new account with IG deposited £100 now i have £200 under a week. With thanks to sujit and others! and ive have been trading with 0.5 pip, ive planned it out, for example when the profit reaches £200, then will trade at 1pip then when it reaches £400 £2 a pip..and so on. What d you guys think? good plan?