Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stoploss 749 $ , risky stoploss 751.2 $. i am not suggesting to buy. but those who are eager...its for them.

our sell call still running

I get you now.

Stacking little trades with mini-risks. Sounds a lot less stomach churning and better for the long term.

What happened to me was i went in big then tried desperately to get the monet back...then lost even more. Terrible management and recklessness really.

:cool: hat tip.

Cost to cost .. Sujith uses that expression to mean move your stoploss to your entry price - then safe, no loss possible.

I make my trades comfortable by not risking more than 5-8% max of my account
(stoploss risk) on each trade. Then you can enjoy - small profits bit by bit until you've built up enough to do larger trades comfortably .. the way I'm going.

I edit my stoploss manually as the trade goes along - you have to to keep on top of things..

Last edited:
gold and silver - MORE rally needed to breal out of bear trend

Looks like all rallies are bull traps for mo...

imho looks like we are building for a "final" washout to end this move..

euro below 1.37, gold near 700, oil below 100, silver....10?

Attachments

• XAUUSD Cash.png
    XAUUSD Cash.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 146
harts only..! when its 1-2-3-4-5 waves going on. n giive up when so called a-b-c

on monthly n weekly charts only..! when its 1-2-3-4-5 waves going on. n give up when so called a-b-c starts :whistling

Suji,

You lost me here. Are you saying you only use monthlt and weekly charts to provide your calls? Or monthly and weekly charts to study wave patterns and decide on major direction??

Thanks

I think Suji uses the same lows and highs for the supports and resistances... but he is better than the rest because he knows how to deviate from the lines so that we don't get stop by traps... just a wild guess...

Gold really wants to go down. But the tumbling dollar (USDX), and hence EUR are preventing it leading to a flat position. Its rarely a good idea to bet gold will move opposite to EUR. Wait for the EUR rally to lose its strength.

Suji,

You lost me here. Are you saying you only use monthlt and weekly charts to provide your calls? Or monthly and weekly charts to study wave patterns and decide on major direction??

Thanks

nope. to provide calls i use from monthly till hourly ..! monthly>>weekly>>8 hrs>>4hrs>>2hrs>>1 hrs>>30 minutes..! i draw lines in this chart time frame order.

get the bigger pic..then come into minute one..!

to decide major trend elliote i use.

Suji,

I have to agree with you on the chart order. I've been trading off and on for about 7 years, and I still get wrapped up in the minute to minute charts and start making bad calls. It is always best to back out to the monthly charts get the 30,000 foot view of what is going on and then start drilling down to the detail.

On another subject, have you seen Quad G last charts and do you agree or disagree with his projections?

Thanks, and it's good to be here.