Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you can visit india any time. Its a really beautiful place . And kerala , where i leave is 'one of the 50 must see places before you die-national geographic magazine'. :) .

Edit :

forgot to write what i had to :p

good trade. Take stop to 749.5 $

Have noted stop, thanks.

I've been to Goa last year and have some family in Kerela and Mumbai so will be planning a trip sometime next year.

:)

Have noted stop, thanks.

I've been to Goa last year and have some family in Kerela and Mumbai so will be planning a trip sometime next year.

:)

nice , as you got family here :) . Well basically am from mumbai too .

And nice as you are already 3$ up !. 758 first target met :)

nice , as you got family here :) . Well basically am from mumbai too .

And nice as you are already 3$ up !. 758 first target met :)

I will let it run.

I will take note your email address and will be in touch.

Wow gold is really bullish!

Good night Suji.:)

hello all, Does anyone see gold 720 or 675 by the end of the month

how low can really go
does anyone see 850-900 soon ( by mid october)

guys.. hurricane Ike is heading towards texas..could send crude up.. sending gold up.. what do you boys think?

guys.. hurricane Ike is heading towards texas..could send crude up.. sending gold up.. what do you boys think?

hey tantra ....sorry but IMHO thats not gonna make any difference if they wanna start bringing this down more:|

50/50 the bottom is in

My final downside target for silver was overshot by 6-8 cents

agreed . Silver is nearing its rock hard support. When this sell off finished , silver will be the first one to rebound

Bought March call 14.50 yesterday and futures at my target. Stop below low but thinking about trailing up. Only 50/50 bottom is in

Gold could still go 735/645 but mebbe for C wave down next year? Surprised gold not at 735 now with silver this low

Perhaps silver double bottoms next week as gold makes 735. Seen this kind of bullish divergence before @ turns

Yeah what a day yesterday. I completely bolloxed it up at the end.

Had a great start gaining 20% then did a massive short at 760 thinking it would drop to 750..it of course rose to my stop and I lost 90%...only £900 in my practice account but still...if that were big money...then 90% is not a clever thing to lose. That is two days where I have lost money at the end big. A nice sloping equity curve to begin with and then a cliff! :)

My biggest clangers concern the wait for the big signals and being sucked into betting large when one should be taking less risk if one is unsure.

So now I go off the weekly and monthly charts...entering at the daily. Little by little.

I guess the thing today would be to see if we found a bottom. Put a stop below the bottom if so and just sit back and wait, pyramidding smaller positions as the price rose......or if not the bottom then vicec versa.

Bought March call 14.50 yesterday and futures at my target. Stop below low but thinking about trailing up. Only 50/50 bottom is in

Gold could still go 735/645 but mebbe for C wave down next year? Surprised gold not at 735 now with silver this low

Perhaps silver double bottoms next week as gold makes 735. Seen this kind of bullish divergence before @ turns

hey rodin,

What's up man. You are right rsi of both are very different gold's is -29.52 and silver's -21.62. Silver will shoot up propotionately more.

see yaa.