Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Mad & Fireking. Wondering how come there is such a diffence in spread between the two of you? Fireking did you negotiate your spread when opening your account or is it based on the number of contracts you trade per month?

Using RCG fxtrader but looking to switch. Have same problem with merging orders. Spread is 0.80$.

Note: Sorry Sujith for cluttering your thread!! Guess its a good place to chat while waiting for a double bottom to form on 5 minute chart....:)

negotiated with my broker and then they asked me to write an application to CMC. it did the job.

negotiated with my broker and then they asked me to write an application to CMC. it did the job.

Thanks fireking.

I note that many people hold mid term contracts on this thread. I assume these are November or December contracts. Is this a correct assumption? Do most people use futures for medium term and spot for day trading?

Thank you all for your response.

note: seems we are going through a restest of the daily low. I have set my sell order according to Sujith strategy. waiting... (updated just triggered!)

it means to keep a waiting pre-sell order below today's low.Keep sell around 758.5 $. If it hits , you can get 755 , else we will buy and it becomes your stoploss.

Suji I did exactly this and made $2 thanks man excellent call.:clap:

Thanks fireking.

I note that many people hold mid term contracts on this thread. I assume these are November or December contracts. Is this a correct assumption? Do most people use futures for medium term and spot for day trading?

Thank you all for your response.

note: seems we are going through a restest of the daily low. I have set my sell order according to Sujith strategy. waiting... (updated just triggered!)

down to 753

Suji spot on... I wish I had understood earlier and placed the order lol... but at least I have learnt something...

So can this strategy always be applied? So now low has been set at 753... so set a sell order at 752 again?

Suji spot on... I wish I had understood earlier and placed the order lol... but at least I have learnt something...

So can this strategy always be applied? So now low has been set at 753... so set a sell order at 752 again?

nope that strategy won't work always. Its just that i see no support below that 758.5 $ mark. So i gave it out :) .

Sujith,
Where do you see gold bottoming (since this is the final wave down)? Any time period ?
Thanks,

Seems like I have so much to learn... how do you guys determine where these support points are? Fibs? I would love to have a look at your charts if possible.

nope that strategy won't work always. Its just that i see no support below that 758.5 $ mark. So i gave it out :) .

Perfectly executed trade.

Do you think more downside suji or basing around here.

It tested the low twice and bounced exactly at the same price.

No guarantee of final stop. Don't worry , we won't miss much even if this is the bottom :) .

Todays profit

sold at 778.2 and covered at 774.8 . Profit of 3.7 $.

Again sold at 778.2 and covere at 771.2. Profit of 7 $

sold at 758.5 and covered at 755 . Profit of 3.5 $

total profit 14.2 $.

And don't forget the heavy sell was also predicted :) . But call was not made.

No guarantee of final stop. Don't worry , we won't miss much even if this is the bottom :) .

Todays profit

sold at 778.2 and covered at 774.8 . Profit of 3.7 $.

Again sold at 778.2 and covere at 771.2. Profit of 7 $

sold at 758.5 and covered at 755 . Profit of 3.5 $

total profit 14.2 $.

And don't forget the heavy sell was also predicted :) . But call was not made.

You are master trader! :D

When I get myself back up Suji; I'm flying over to India (Goa) and will see ya and hand you some cash!:cheesy:

Sujith,
Where do you see gold bottoming (since this is the final wave down)? Any time period ?
Thanks,

i don't want to guess anything now. Don't think of the bottom now. And i assure you , we won't even know when the bottom happened !. Lol . But we are earning right ? Thats what matters :)

I'm long @ 755 stop at 751.

Small postition!

you can visit india any time. Its a really beautiful place . And kerala , where i leave is 'one of the 50 must see places before you die-national geographic magazine'. :) .

Edit :

forgot to write what i had to :p

good trade. Take stop to 749.5 $

you can visit india any time. Its a really beautiful place . And kerala , where i leave is 'one of the 50 must see places before you die-national geographic magazine'. :) .

Edit :

forgot to write what i had to :p

good trade. Take stop to 749.5 $

Any target?