Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you all think why GOLD surge today in Asia ? You think it will continue through London and US tonight ? Also we need to have a standard reference on the GOLD price, if you can provide if it is SPOT or contract Dec price ? Pleaee furnish URL for the price as well. Thanks

I think gold will continue up, we here aretrying to find good entry price.

live prices from the following -

24-hour Spot Chart - Gold

Gold back up above trend line. We will buy if close above 817 on hourly chart.

Any Good Trading Platform to Recommend

I have been on TOCOM only so far but need to find a good platform to trade GOLD, PMS, Oil and also currency so I can have a platform to cover all.

Can someone recommend me a few good one preferably :-
1. Allow to open 2 opposite long and short positions.
2. Receive payment via PayPal or credit cards.
3. Good online chart support
4. Good and fast market analysis and if possible good recommendation for outlook and trades.

I also like to make as many trading firends as possible so please let me slowly build up my good circle of trading friends.

Thanks in advance.

Gold's fridays behaviour is the first indication of coming 'trend change'.

From bearish , its gonna take a 'u' turn upwards . Buy on dips is the strategy for remaining month,

if 789 gets broken below , the count is killed !. So stoploss is below 789 $.

when i said this , nearly all friends here doubted it.

Then at kitco i pasted this.No one was with me on the boat :) . Still i sticked to 'what i saw on charts ' !.

I think GOLD is on it's way up, short could be risky at this moment. It hs reacted to Fannie & Freddy and as more banks and companies might go burst, this US$ bearish and GOLD will be the safe heaven, Indian festivals are on the buy, China has GOLD shortage, worldwide has physical shortage, it cannot go very low. Coming Huricane can lift up oils now and hence GOLD then. Sept -Dec is normal GOLD upswing season. Buy on dips maybe is better and try averaging it down.

when i said this , nearly all friends here doubted it.

Then at kitco i pasted this.No one was with me on the boat :) . Still i sticked to 'what i saw on charts ' !.

second post, question for people who've watching gold for some time is it normal for the price not to move so much at this time , been looking at it for the past two hours and hasnt moved that much really, more exprienced traders opinions needed, thanks

Morning Srock, gold has been trading in tight upward trend.

Are you looking to go long?