Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today gold wiped out the resistance at 830 $. Erased the long holding support of 828 and then now taken out 825 $ completely.Next major support lay at 818 $ and resistance is at 835.8 $.

Gold is building up a small declining consolidation channel between 830 and 825 $.

Tomorrow it can go up a little. Then if it plans to crash . . . There is no one to hold it back till 818 $. But as its falling with great momentum , 818 $ might give its way and thus you might see gold around 808 $.

Today it was setting up for it.

Interesting scenario :) . I was enjoying this slow death of all supports and thats why stayed out of market due to its choppyness.

sujit > what high do you expect for the market tomorrow .....i desperately need a good call from you tomorrow to cover up my losses....

sujit > what high do you expect for the market tomorrow .....i desperately need a good call from you tomorrow to cover up my losses....

i saw your trade. It happens. You followed your heart which was biased due to bullish data of crude inventory.

Your game got ruined by USD. It went up , and gold came down.

Lets see how tomorrow turns out to be. Losses are part of this job :) chill.

At the moment am not expecting anything from market..If entry is worth the risk , i will go for it. Thats all.After that . . . Its all upto market .

wow , great champ :D . Happy to help u out.

And am not at all bothered about the losses,as those who follow this thread since start can see that out of 10 , we get 9 going our way. :) .
AND ONE GOING THE OUTHER WAY ASK ME AND I WILL GIVE TEN UP AND TEN DOEN YOU SEE THERE ARE TWO SIDES TWO A TRADE UP AND DOWN WIN ON A SHORT UP AND WIN ON A LONG DOWN JUST ASK
REGARDS ONLY 20 YEARS AT THE TOP THATS ALL
:smart:

Very risky . Sell gold at 831.5 $ with stoploss 833 $ target 829-826.5-824-821.2-818.5-and below

edit :

this one got stopped out !.

Last edited:
Long term view

As this is also a medium and long term thread, could you give us your view of the market as say end of the year?

Will we be back at 950 level? but before go again to the 700's?
Or are we going only down?

thanks
laranja

As this is also a medium and long term thread, could you give us your view of the market as say end of the year?

Will we be back at 950 level? but before go again to the 700's?
Or are we going only down?

thanks
laranja

long term and medium term calls will be given after september.

Till then i see no entry point where we can get in and hold positions over a week.

Your question is one which all the analysist are trying to crack out. I would rather opt to stay quite upon it.We need to go down , but before that , a high or direct down cannot be determined at present scenario.

long term and medium term calls will be given after september.

Till then i see no entry point where we can get in and hold positions over a week.

Your question is one which all the analysist are trying to crack out. I would rather opt to stay quite upon it.We need to go down , but before that , a high or direct down cannot be determined at present scenario.

OK.

So to be sure that I understand, even if it is not sure the path, we will certainly go down these present levels?

thank you!!

AND ONE GOING THE OUTHER WAY ASK ME AND I WILL GIVE TEN UP AND TEN DOEN YOU SEE THERE ARE TWO SIDES TWO A TRADE UP AND DOWN WIN ON A SHORT UP AND WIN ON A LONG DOWN JUST ASK

I'm sorry I find it very hard to read your posts.
CAPS are hard to read, and also please use some punctuation.

Okay, Matt - we're asking :

whats your call on the market? Please give us an entry level, a stoploss level and one or more targets. :innocent:

I'm sorry I find it very hard to read your posts.
CAPS are hard to read, and also please use some punctuation.

i didn't understand a word what he said. So i winded it up with a ' thanks' lol. He was saying something irritating to us. Now i got it . !. :idea:

Yep you always get someone who tries to disparage a good thread. 20 years of success? I highly doubt it, he can't even write a legible sentence :)