Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Call For Silver

are you spying upon me or what ? . . . I was checking onto silver chart to give my first silver call today ;) and there i see your post.

i remember the request. I was practicing upon it. :)

Appreciate your call for Silver. Currently holding longs from $17 and hoping that it will go upto that level atleast.

I've bottled at 833.60 for $3 profit. Some resistance at this point.
Hope it keeps going up for you guys. Oil up Euro up, looks possible.

Appreciate your call for Silver. Currently holding longs from $17 and hoping that it will go upto that level atleast.

if 17 $ turns up , you can get 18.5 $ as well. But i smell 9-10 $ .

For today , silver is bull.On an optimistic note By diwali , it can come up near to your levels. :)

sujit ur call was very good!!!!! i cheked this thread a bit too late it it was already at 833!! but i have just put in a long call

Sorry!

But taking the oportunity, if someone knows a good brokerage that uses web based platform please inform...

Best regards,
Laranja

i will ask my trading friends with practical experience and do my own research , then would inform u at the earliest.

Igmarkets i heard to be good.Trust worthy.

a big no. Don't enter again. Go out and come back after 4 hours . Your trade done :) !.

Your right Sujith - thanks. I'll sit and watch.

On trading platforms, I've done a lot of research. I see complaints about all of them, some must be legitimate, but others from inexperience or sore losers. I hear good things about IGMarkets - You can try a demo. But in the end I am using Finspreads. You can trade for 8 weeks at £0.10 (or more)for min deposit of £100. I find the platform very easy and user friendly. They don't do Spot price - I use Gold rolling spread - (same thing?) I can do all of Sujith's calls and I'm happy so far.

It was recommended in one of my beginners books 'Bets and the City' . You don't join a broker for bonuses - but if you choose Finspreads there's an offer to add £50 to your account from the author - SallyNicolls - com. I'm still waiting for mine - but I'm sure it will come - not that bothered.

Hope this helps