Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes - another astounding day! Sujit called it all the way down - and all the way
back up to the top! Just brilliant - and he sees the news in the charts!

No one does it better, as far as I can see. Maybe novice traders like myself are
reluctant to post feedback for fear of having nothing to add to the thread - but
be assured you are held in awe by myself at least!

Never leave us Sujithsstorock, or at least let us know where yer going! Little guys
like us need help to beat the 'big guys'!

Rock on!

Introduce myself and ask for new thread info

There seems to be no response upon the calls. It seems people are just passing by and visiting our thread rather than benefiting it.

I am consider to shift the thread to a more worthy place.Because i got few people saying this site to be too slow , and its not able to register. If no improvement occurs by august 31th , i would be shifting this thread to somewhere else.

Thanks . Sujith

Hi Sujith I registered here today after following you over here from Kitco. I must say I like what I see and want to keep up on your thread. So if you do move please let me know when and where. Thanks just to let you know I have account at bullionVault where I trade gold in and out of the Zurich vault about 2.5 Kg at a time. I also trade at GFS forex where I can hedge my gold at Zurich if I am unsure about trend. And use there live charts.

There seems to be no response upon the calls. It seems people are just passing by and visiting our thread rather than benefiting it.

I am consider to shift the thread to a more worthy place.Because i got few people saying this site to be too slow , and its not able to register. If no improvement occurs by august 31th , i would be shifting this thread to somewhere else.

Thanks . Sujith

I am not sure how people find this site. I saw your postings on the Kitco forum and quickly recognized your talent, followed you here and was blown away at todays calls. I too have had difficulty logging on to this site.

KOG no longer manages his thread at Kitco, rather he set up his own web site and forum. I imagine something like this could be very good for you as well at some point. For the present, I shall stay tuned here.

WOW! ive only just discovered this site....and looking at the market and seeing the calls sujit made...pretty impressive.....I shall be monitoring his calls for the next few days nd if all goes well i may just follow!!!! nd thanks!

I also find it amazing that this is only from the charts and you dont rely on the news!

thanks for the compliment. You are always welcome :) . I do expect some news that can ruin the game, and the back up plan is -keep the stoploss !.

Yes - another astounding day! Sujit called it all the way down - and all the way
back up to the top! Just brilliant - and he sees the news in the charts!

No one does it better, as far as I can see. Maybe novice traders like myself are
reluctant to post feedback for fear of having nothing to add to the thread - but
be assured you are held in awe by myself at least!

Never leave us Sujithsstorock, or at least let us know where yer going! Little guys
like us need help to beat the 'big guys'!

Rock on!

going down was expected. But we caught all the way up , that was luck ;) . Ya , i expected it to touch till 816 $ , but wow , u got 829 $.

I won't be leaving the thread as of now.Because all the work done here will get waisted.So i personally prefer to be here rather than giving a new beginning.

I am not sure how people find this site. I saw your postings on the Kitco forum and quickly recognized your talent, followed you here and was blown away at todays calls. I too have had difficulty logging on to this site.

KOG no longer manages his thread at Kitco, rather he set up his own web site and forum. I imagine something like this could be very good for you as well at some point. For the present, I shall stay tuned here.

yes , i am planning to set up my own blog or so . . . And make it paid . After few months.

Hi Sujith I registered here today after following you over here from Kitco. I must say I like what I see and want to keep up on your thread. So if you do move please let me know when and where. Thanks just to let you know I have account at bullionVault where I trade gold in and out of the Zurich vault about 2.5 Kg at a time. I also trade at GFS forex where I can hedge my gold at Zurich if I am unsure about trend. And use there live charts.

am not moving anywhere for now. If and when i am, i will inform u too :) . Thanks and welcome to the rocking thread.

Hi sujit, I see that you give specific targets, would like to understand how you place your trailing stops? Your calls have been terrific, it would been wasted if the trend changes and the profits gone. Do you place tight trailing stops? like $3 trailing stop for every target hit?

thanks for this great advice!

Last edited:
I went short at 833
stoploss @ 836.50 (might move stop to b/e point)
Target profit @ 811.50

Will London and New York sell and dump?

Last edited:
Hi sujit, I see that you give specific targets, would like to understand how you place your trailing stops? Your calls have been terrific, it would been wasted if the trend changes and the profits gone. Do you place tight trailing stops? like $3 trailing stop for every target hit?

thanks for this great advice!

for each targets , exit one lot each. For that you must enter with 5-6 lots (inorder to earn max.). At every target , exit one and trail remaining to previous targets.

On the other hand , you can check for supports and resistances from 2 hour charts and place trailing stops just below or above it. Sometimes its 3$ or 5 $.

Actually , it all varies from session to session.For choppy market/huge volume , keep wide trailing stops.For calm and quite markets/low volume , keep stops as near as possible.

I went short at 833
stoploss @ 836.50 (might move stop to b/e point)
Target profit @ 811.50

Will London and New York sell and dump?

am not sure , which contract you are talking about. I saw a high at 829(spot bid).

Dump . . . Not sure of there plan at the moment.Today being crude inventory , am cautious. You will find many confusing scenarios today.

If gold has to dump in the newyork , then london should take it a bit down first and raise before closing out.

If gold is to shoot , it should go up right now , then come down by london closing , but should sustain above 830 $ so that newyork may take them on.

Waiting . . . .

Dear Sujithsstorock,

I follow kitco and there I found you!
I will keep following you here!!! Great post from you!

Laranja

Greetings from France!

I would like to know which broker you use for trading spot? I currently have bullion in Oz but would like to move to spot trading. Oz hours do not really match up with NY! :S

Forex trading and Currency trading by Saxo Bank looks interesting.

Regards

Richard

i have account with a local brokerage firm.

Saxo is a reputed brokerage firm internationally. But personally i won't be suggesting any , due to lack of knowledge :)

Thanks.

KOG recommended a few he was using including saxo but I'm not sre myself. I'm quite a novice so!

Apologies for disrupting the price action!

R

Buy gold at 830 $ or around. Stoploss 826.5 $ target 833-834.8-837-839.2-843 and above.

first target met. 830.5 $ was hit after call. Current price 833.4 $. So profit of 3 $.

I was expecting a rally. Not sure of up or down , thats why asked to update stop. Rally was up ;) phewww.