Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A news about hurricane came. Its approaching US coast.Thats why crude spike and gold up.Anyone got the news before the news ? Lol , but technical trendline gave the buy signal and news came after that :) . Thats why i check charts purely.

There seems to be no response upon the calls. It seems people are just passing by and visiting our thread rather than benefiting it.

I am consider to shift the thread to a more worthy place.Because i got few people saying this site to be too slow , and its not able to register. If no improvement occurs by august 31th , i would be shifting this thread to somewhere else.

Thanks . Sujith

There seems to be no response upon the calls. It seems people are just passing by and visiting our thread rather than benefiting it.

I am consider to shift the thread to a more worthy place.Because i got few people saying this site to be too slow , and its not able to register. If no improvement occurs by august 31th , i would be shifting this thread to somewhere else.

Thanks . Sujith

man great calls.. was not able to trade them cuz i dont have excess to this forum from my work...:( i wish i traded on your calls... what do u think abt now..?? any new longs..??

Thanks . Sujith

Ok let us know where you go if you chose to move - Kitco ?

The following is a private message that i got from a friend of mine. I couldn't explain it in a simple and lucid manner.Can anyone of us please explain it in detail though , very easy to understand.

"I am a newbie and trying to understand gold trade but kinda confused here if its not to much could you please explain me what you mean by :
Sell gold at 820.5 $.Stoploss 822.5 $. Target 818.5-815-812-810-808-805-799 $
and also this one Today's total profit . . Shorted at 820.5 and exit at 808 with profit 14.5 $.

Buyed at 808 then my profit at 12 $.

Total 26.5 $

What you mean by shorted and how is profit possible when u exit 808 and 14.5$ profit
Thanks in advance"

Sujith,

Get your friend to PM me and I'll try to help. Is his issue that he doesn't understand what shorting is? If so, then the answer is its the market term for selling something you don't already own. If gold is at 820.5 and I sell it, then if the price falls to 808 then I can buy some and give it to the guy I sold it to, keeping 12.5 dollars per ounce as profit. This only works because I don't have to deliver it at the exact instant I sell it - in the case of futures, the actual delivery might be months away. Even in the case of physical gold, if I buy and sell on the same day then the deliveries will (generally) match up.

As for 820.5 - 808 = 14.5, all I can assume is that Sujith was so excited by today's profits that his fingers slipped on the keyboard and he meant to type 12.5 for the answer!!!

Hope this helps your friend, everyone has to learn this stuff for the first time!

Sujith,

As for 820.5 - 808 = 14.5, all I can assume is that Sujith was so excited by today's profits that his fingers slipped on the keyboard and he meant to type 12.5 for the answer!!!

Hope this helps your friend, everyone has to learn this stuff for the first time!

thanks mate. I hope he read it :)

gees :D , am terrible with mathematics. Aint i ? Lol

Hi Sujith,

Good call, appreciated.. Is this write time to enter short for 822 $ ?.. with stop loss 830

U guys are trading ASIA,EUROPE,US timing, how you are doing.. can you please advice me.. in India i can trade till 11.30 only..

WOW! ive only just discovered this site....and looking at the market and seeing the calls sujit made...pretty impressive.....I shall be monitoring his calls for the next few days nd if all goes well i may just follow!!!! nd thanks!

I also find it amazing that this is only from the charts and you dont rely on the news!