Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice :)

re: data, wow i'm surprised, so you purely read the chart?
Shouldn't we be worried about spikes from news events or does that not really affect gold as much as forex?

well data do have their affect (no disrespect to datas ;)) .

But its only on hourly charts at max. The datas that keep prolonged impact on market over 4 hours is crude inventory,fed rates , ecb , bank rupture etc..

When you keep on watching datas, you will collect a handful of those. One will indicate bullishness (us vs russia . . Iran and the like) . . While some show bearishness(a bank selling gold , a huge guy gonna buying so all buy . . ). . . . You most probably won't know what to do. Ofcourse if bearish data is more likely to be affective , you got to sell . . . But at the same time , you can't catch the top to sell.You have to give time n bandwidth for gold to move. Here bandwidth (10 $ at the least). Time . . 2-3 hours (as all people won't get the news quick)

so in short . . . Whats the use ? Did anyone catch the sudden drop that occured today due to any data? Ofcourse by now . . 3 or more big news must have come to market inorder to support the fall (rubbish).

The dump was anticipated by me on saturday itself. You can see the graph posted here on saturday. Hows that possible ?

Hold your shorts . Stoploss trailed to 818 $. Book 75 % of your lots.(that is 7 out of 10)

take a risk of your profit ,

buy gold at 807 $ . Stoploss 804.5 $. Target 811-813-815-816.2 $ then above.

I personally feel the stop will hit.But technical and newyork session might hold suprises for us.Better to be ready for them.So take a risk out of your profit. Do in minimum

Re-entered short 811.65 , stop 816.
Basis of entry was that 812 is the 38% retrace of todays down move...

Last edited:
Low was 808 $. Hope u buyed. As it stayed there for 5 minutes. Then went onto hit first target of 811 giving 3 $ profit. Don't buy if it falls to 807 $ this time.

Low was 808 $. Hope u buyed. As it stayed there for 5 minutes. Then went onto hit first target of 811 giving 3 $ profit. Don't buy if it falls to 807 $ this time.

No disrespective whatsoever but I do not follow your calls religiously - however I read them with keen interest :) I closed my short at 810, then shorted again at just under 812 hoping for another test of the lows. Looks weak, 812 was hit perfectly and price has stayed below so far...

Definitely shorts today, no longs for me. I don't like going against the daily trend.

No disrespective whatsoever but I do not follow your calls religiously - however I read them with keen interest :) I closed my short at 810, then shorted again at just under 812 hoping for another test of the lows. Looks weak, 812 was hit perfectly and price has stayed below so far...

Definitely shorts today, no longs for me. I don't like going against the daily trend.

no problem. :) i do see your trading keenly. Nice and clean outlook you got upon market. I like that :)

as for going long , that all was just out of greed. Stoploss was near and some profit booking rally had to happen. So gave a buy call. ;)

no problem. :) i do see your trading keenly. Nice and clean outlook you got upon market. I like that :)

as for going long , that all was just out of greed. Stoploss was near and some profit booking rally had to happen. So gave a buy call. ;)

and it was a good call :)

All targets met till 816.2 $ profit of 8.2 $.Extended targets 818-821-825-829-835-845 $.Seems this one going to moon.Trail stop to 812 $.

Exit shorts if 818 $ met. Till then hold.

820 $ now. Wow.

Today's total profit . . Shorted at 820.5 and exit at 808 with profit 14.5 $.

Buyed at 808 then my profit at 12 $.

Total 26.5 $ .