Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, a quite day - but this newbie made his first ever trade today -
and clipped $3.50 profit on your advice to sell on the rise. Caught it just right!

Best regards SRock - Great thread, great calls - thanks for your hard work.

The odd one that misses? Hey, we all have to take responsibility for our own trades.

Onwards and upwards, or downwards...

Well, a quite day - but this newbie made his first ever trade today -
and clipped $3.50 profit on your advice to sell on the rise. Caught it just right!

Best regards SRock - Great thread, great calls - thanks for your hard work.

The odd one that misses? Hey, we all have to take responsibility for our own trades.

Onwards and upwards, or downwards...

wow , great champ :D . Happy to help u out.

And am not at all bothered about the losses,as those who follow this thread since start can see that out of 10 , we get 9 going our way. :) .

Very very risky. Sell gold at 820.5 $.Stoploss 822.5 $. Target 818.5-815-812-810-808-805-799 $.Stop is very small.Its risky.

wow , great champ :D . Happy to help u out.

And am not at all bothered about the losses,as those who follow this thread since start can see that out of 10 , we get 9 going our way. :) .

9 out of 10 is excellent.

Do you still see mid 7's in the near future? I do not trade futures but recently stopped out on mining shares and GLD. You could say only go long although I am considering DZZ the double short. I do not lwant to trade on margin. I would like to buy back in when you and several others believe we will see new lows.

Thanks,

David

9 out of 10 is excellent.

Do you still see mid 7's in the near future? .

Thanks,

David

trading range is between 750 -872 $ for near term. It can go anywhere.Am 'at the moment bearish' . But would get bullish lately.No one can predict future.Its all may or may not :) . Trade session by session.

hi sujith,

which brokerage firm do u recommend for small futures trading that has reasonable commissions charge?

thanks and keep up the good work

hi sujith,

which brokerage firm do u recommend for small futures trading that has reasonable commissions charge?

thanks and keep up the good work

am not that well acquianted with international brokerage firms.I hold an account with a local broker.

So,no comments from me mate :)

good call!

Just out of interest do you keep a record of your win/loss ratio?

. I do. Being an professional i have to.It helps in tracking your own work and boosts the confidence !.

And stops which get hit, i enter with average of 3$ stoploss per call.Thats nothing when you get more than 4 $ profit on an average every day , from my calls.

Thats great. Am I right in thinking most of your entries are close to sup/res levels hence allowing you to use fairly tight stops?

How far down do you think we are going today before we have some sort of retracement?
I see 804 as a potential turning point.

Just keep on trailing stop . . . 805-799-780-free fall , anything is possible ;)

810 4th target met 10.5 $ profit. I mentioned of this sell of yesterday.

Looking good so far :)
Question is how far will she fall today - is there any news due out today which could affect gold?