Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
big support at 818

gold will trade to 836 by thursday 1.30 gmt watch for 842 spike at 1.58 gmt then a drop down to 792 by close monday :smart:

hi i made a view on the 19 of august to the man who claims to be able to call gold if youi look at what i said to him on the 19 and his replay to me gold was trading at 802 i took 30 points i am still in looking for spike at 846. a limit at 843.8 then big reverse towards 780.00 magor bounce at 827.0 back towards high could trade up as fare as 854.00as large stops are hit then a very fast down turn look for 30 points as market trades through 824 i am selling at 82460 there is no support untill 802 but market will trade through this anouther 20 points before it trades back up above 802.the market will give an indication that it isgoing to climb higher as uk closes this is when the move will start good luck and foward it to your mates
watch the level at 818 big support do not get draged down watch for 846.spike around158 gmt as traders unwind before figure

Matt,

Well done, nice call! I guess one of the great things about this threat is that you have lots of people with lots of different trading styles - some short term, some long term, with entry and exit points that reflect the volatility over each persons chosen time horizon. You're obviously taking a longer term view than I have focussed on in my trading (although I agree that longer term, this market is going up), which enables me to make money being short from yesterdays high (a short-ish term trade), Sujith to make money on intra-day trades, Wideboy to make money on 1-2 day trades and you to have made money on a longer hold position.

Well done again, keep up the good calls!
watch for 818. support then a spike up 848 around 150 gmt the down down downsupport at 802. but will break it towards 780 before bounce back above 802

Short @ 824 stop, 831, target 818>814>808

hi wideboy.

i think we are right at support 824 on the bottom line of wedge 4h or 1h charts.

Think we break only if USD goes further up, but given its already moved so much this morning, do you think it can keep going?
just my thinking at the moment

Shouldn't we expect to see a sell-off today being that its Friday and after the gains seen this week?

absolutely, yes u are right, I just think that we have retraced already.

If we break below this wedge then target is back down to 800, which I think is a bit much to retrace, but looks like I will be wrong, seems like it does want to push lower...

Profit taking friday sounds good - hope thet do so on oil aswell after meteoric rise yesterday to line their pockets

rgds

818 is the interesting level. We appear to be in pretty tight down channel that if it holds hits 818 around 4-5pm GMT. Given when thats when all the London traders run off down the pub, could get interesting on tigher volumes. My current thoughts are buy 820-821, stop at 817 for a rally next week...

All in all a successful week though. thanks to all who have made profitable suggestions!

Suji, just out of interest, what time frame are your views/calls based on?

time frame is 3 hour based. I refered that , for next 3 hours if 820 $ holds,for next three hours , then we might be going up.And break above 828 gives bullish signal.