Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will go long , one hour after the crude inventory result.

Normally whenever us dumps gold harshly on tuesday,it repeats itself on wednesday too.

After US opening >> inventory comes,crude gets dumped till 922's . . Gold can test 920-925 $ range. Go long there.With stoploss at 913 $ and 119 $ for gold and crude respectively.

geezz . . . I read the script correct ah ? ;) 922.7 $ showed.

Give me the inventory please. Here power failure.

Risky buy gold . Stoploss 913 $ (buy according to your risk appetite for the stoploss) . Targets 930-932-938-940-944-950-955 $

Summary of Weekly Petroleum Data for the Week Ending July 18, 2008

U.S. crude oil refinery inputs averaged 15.1 million barrels per day during the
week ending July 18, down 355 thousand barrels per day from the previous week's
average. Refineries operated at 87.1 percent of their operable capacity last
week. Gasoline production rose last week, averaging 9.2 million barrels per day.
Distillate fuel production decreased last week, averaging 4.6 million barrels
per day.

U.S. crude oil imports averaged 9.8 million barrels per day last week, down 985
thousand barrels per day from the previous week. Over the last four weeks, crude
oil imports have averaged nearly 10.1 million barrels per day, 144 thousand
barrels per day above the same four-week period last year. Total motor gasoline
imports (including both finished gasoline and gasoline blending components) last
week averaged 1.1 million barrels per day. Distillate fuel imports averaged 102
thousand barrels per day last week.

U.S. commercial crude oil inventories (excluding those in the Strategic
Petroleum Reserve) decreased by 1.6 million barrels from the previous week. At
295.3 million barrels, U.S. crude oil inventories are in the lower half of the
average range for this time of year. Total motor gasoline inventories increased
by 2.9 million barrels last week, and are just above the upper boundary of the
average range. Both finished gasoline inventories and gasoline blending
components inventories increased last week. Distillate fuel inventories
increased by 2.4 million barrels, and are in the upper half of the average range
for this time of year. Propane/propylene inventories increased by 0.3 million
barrels last week but remain below the lower limit of the average range. Total
commercial petroleum inventories increased by 1.9 million barrels last week,and
are in the lower half of the average range for this time of year.

was away from my computer nearly hit my 18.00 on silver but stayed in by 5 ticks on the 17.40 low i agree buy buy buy ..

Sold 1, got 1 long left at 927 with a tight stoploss. Really not sure whether its going to go up guys... whats the consensus here... still favouring a trend up towards the close of the shift?

Within two days you can see above 940 $.A break above of 955 $ will shoot gold.

Tomorrow us market can shoot crude and gold up like anything.London market can dip first(gold might just check 918 $ not sure though) , after initial dip,its all up.London and us markets combined should show us blue for all metals.And crude too.

Hi

Hi all, I am new to T2W and have been reading this thread for a couple of days.

Like most of you I am bullish gold, so mostly looking for where to go long, and rather refrain from shorting the market.

Just a quick couple of points:
think I agree with sujithsstorock about tommorrow, gold sittng right now at 922.50 (50% fibo 858->988 rally) but think tommorrow we hit 912 (8th July low + 2nd 20d Bollinger) or possibly even 907 (61.8 fibo + uptrendline joining 13th & 25th July lows).

Quite a few tech analysts (eg Daily FX) see 1.5611 as major support on Eur, and crude has pretty much completed a double top of height 147-136 = $11, ie needs to hit 136-11 = $125. So overall looks like we are reaching support on these three correlated assets.

Any thoughts?

PS if any of this info is not the usual format for this thread please let me know. Thanks!

Risky , sell crude around 126 $. Stoploss 126.9 $. Target 125.2-124.3-123.5-122.2-121.5 $

momentum call

first time sold.Stopped out.Loss of '.9' $

second time again sold.Second target hit.Profit of 1.7 $ and still counting profit.Overall , .8 $ profit so far.

Warned you guys of crash at US closing.Its 124.5 $ now.Next big support at 121.5 $

You were right on the money, I filled my quota for LT and MT @ 920. Just waiting for Gold to shoot up.

thanks crash .Appreciate the comments :) .

Get prepared for 915 $.My patience is being tested for the turn around.Now crude is 'BOTTOMLESS'.Until or unless crude don't show strength,you can't bang on buy. :(

thanks crash .Appreciate the comments :) .

Get prepared for 915 $.My patience is being tested for the turn around.Now crude is 'BOTTOMLESS'.Until or unless crude don't show strength,you can't bang on buy. :(

Yea I except Gold to go down further, but in few weeks crude might go high again. Nothing much has changed lol