Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5 million? Wow, I havent heard that one. I had heard -500,000, -700,000 and -900,000.... (and also a few predicting an increase!) but -5 mb would be a serious chunk, and certainly have a big impact on post-report trading...

Interested to know whats your source? cheers

So what's going on? Is the USD going to come down? it's still in an uptrend.
I'm not really sure what's going to happen. I could see another dump yet again today.
I always say if you're unsure, just let the "dust settle" or allow the "blood to flow" and watch the emotion start flying...

If gold cracks key support levels, stops will get triggered in a cascade of selling...
fear will also exacerbate the drop. It always works like this.
Buy fear when conditions are favorable...and it's not quite time.

5 million? Wow, I havent heard that one. I had heard -500,000, -700,000 and -900,000.... (and also a few predicting an increase!) but -5 mb would be a serious chunk, and certainly have a big impact on post-report trading...

Interested to know whats your source? cheers

oops ,i counted one imaginary zero i guess ;) thanks for showing the error. Its HALF a million barrel ;) .

Still holding my position. I have additional orders at 930, 926 and if worse case senario I will hold position and buy more at 915.

I'm now in this for the long run and there is going to be big volatility. Gold currently 937.

They will not give this up easily so I favour to average down.

Make sure you have plenty of cash to hold positions if you choose to follow this method.

I do this since the market is so randam and expect the unexpected.

I think dow has topped out and will begin to fall.

Best of luck guys.

Still holding my position. I have additional orders at 930, 926 and if worse case senario I will hold position and buy more at 915.

I'm now in this for the long run and there is going to be big volatility. Gold currently 937.

They will not give this up easily so I favour to average down.

Make sure you have plenty of cash to hold positions if you choose to follow this method.

I do this since the market is so randam and expect the unexpected.

I think dow has topped out and will begin to fall.

Best of luck guys.

excellent . You doing the right stuff.Am buying physical gold too.Now its personal with gold. I Won't give up buying.

Hey, it's good to see some "new" players in here. Looks like everyone wants a slice of the pie! hehe, we can share the spoils of our plundering!

Doberman-what's your question?

WHO ELSE IS FLAT RIGHT NOW? Am I the only one who waits and watches?

Hi JArthur,
Im flat also. Just got out of a crude long. Looking at gold, but not traded it before, so Im just watching at the moment. It seems that a general longterm trend back towards 950, 970 is a popular choice. But do I wait till after the inventory report comes out or not... tricky!

looks like gold is going up.
I bought 2 lots at 34, expecting to go up more.... crap.

Last edited: