Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that may be the case sometimes but the uncertain environment will continue for a month at least. when the obvious bull trades die down over the next week gold will be a safe haven. gold crashed back after hitting 1300 twice recently because the market thought the fed would raise US rates and then when the market thought the UK would remain in the EU.

i understand that, as you said uncertain environment is prevailing. however any thing that favours strengthening of USD is bad for xau. europe is getting divided just like russia went through. In such turmoils USA always shown politically stable nature. Thus US treseary bills will get dearer and thus strengthening USD. weakening xau . ie, given a choice between usd n xau, people would choose us dollar.

i understand that, as you said uncertain environment is prevailing. however any thing that favours strengthening of USD is bad for xau. europe is getting divided just like russia went through. In such turmoils USA always shown politically stable nature. Thus US treseary bills will get dearer and thus strengthening USD. weakening xau . ie, given a choice between usd n xau, people would choose us dollar.

agree to a point. yes a stronger US dollar does punish gold but there is no way in hell the US is stable at the moment.. Have u seen the data coming out of the US of late. Also without massive assistance there is no way the DJ can recover like it has this time. The dollar index has lost way more than gold has gained since brexit

in addition note the FED are not talking about raising rates but talking about cutting rates. All good for gold gains

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 1351,3 level.
e35e52496f60455a91fc2ca2455c8242.jpg

Gold Prices Channel Ahead of FOMC

GOLD, 4-Hour Chart
Gold-Prices-Channel-Ahead-of-FOMC-WEGSI_body_Picture_4.png.full.png

Charts and analysis from Walker England of DailyFX.com

"It should be noted that the first bearish historical distribution currently resides at $1,318.00. The Grid Sight Index found that prices declined $2.00 or more in just 23% of the matching 833 historical matching events. A move through this value would suggest new bearish momentum emerging for Gold prices. Ultimately, if prices continue to trade lower, traders may begin to focus on the channel low near $1,300.00."

Gold 5 Minute GSI Chart
Gold-Prices-Channel-Ahead-of-FOMC-WEGSI_body_Picture_9.png.full.png

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

price got a bit more bullish on friday 29th June
break of minor downtrend
a stack of horizontal rez faced..though

2lwt4pi.gif

Gold Prices Move Down to Trend-Line Support Ahead of BOE

Gold-prices-move-down-to-support-boe_body_Picture_2.png.full.png

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

I hope I don't embarrass myself for asking this, but what kind of graph are you using?

What do the 3's, 5's ,6's ,10's mean ? They don' t follow logical order.

Can you tell me what it is called and where I can learn more about it?

Thanks!

I have never seen this style before.

Anyone ?

I trade in gold too (and silver). Because I'm more long term, I'm staying away until after the election result which will bring some opportunities. Trump wins, go long. Clinton wins, short in the near term then see.