Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And dropping! Interesting how Gold in Euros and GBP is at highs. Obviously the dollar is such a wonderful holder of value:LOL:

1080 approx. next resistance level?

Exactly, Yesterday we sent a sell signal @ 1093 sl 1097 tgt 1088. Met tgt with 500 usd profit.
Support is at 1082

Your stoploss is to far away so you will never come in win also your takeprofit is
unbelieveball .
Nowbody trades with your signals coming too late .....:LOL:

you are good for newbies who never had trade before .....:cheesy:

bank gets rich from you nice job you got like the probs playing with the money
of stupid ones and lost all this ......

I dont need your signals because the entrys are 10 % of trading win .
To get good profits you need tight stoplosses and highprobability price levels .

better learn this on yourtradingcoach.com ......:smart:

Exactly, Yesterday we sent a sell signal @ 1093 sl 1097 tgt 1088. Met tgt with 500 usd profit.
Support is at 1082

GOLD - H&S on daily ......down side target of 1040 triggered and active provided we stay below $1110

Attachments

• Gold Full0410 Future-Gold.png
    Gold Full0410 Future-Gold.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 160
i give trading tips on accurate time via email , yahoo messenger and sms to mobile world wide. my sms reaches clients sms inbox within 2 seconds. i charge for the service n i have a professional website for it. to know more private message me.

i provide free tips.. free views and charts occasionally here. few are out of timesince i give first preference to my service. :)

Hi all,

I am still new in spot gold(XAUUSD). After noticed that the average daily range for this pair is >1000pips, I plot a renko chart with 1000point parameter. Please see below chart, one block equals to 1000pips. If we just stick to the trend, we are rich.

Attachments

• spotgold.gif
    spotgold.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 147
Hi all,

I am still new in spot gold(XAUUSD). After noticed that the average daily range for this pair is >1000pips, I plot a renko chart with 1000point parameter. Please see below chart, one block equals to 1000pips. If we just stick to the trend, we are rich.

Good analysis. Its under consolidation. This zig zig pattern is indicating of Aegon upcoming move. Either it will give 1300 or 870 $.

Yesterday we shorted at 1113 sl 1117 tgt 1108 achieved. Profit 500 . My risk to reward ratio is always 1:1 . Clients are happy. Just google Activeintl

#1results
sell usd/cad 10220 sl 10248 tgt 10193-10160>>1st tgt met
buy usd/jpy 9250 sl 9230 tgt 9270-9300>>sl hit
sell usd/chf 10650 sl 10690 tgt 10605-10566>>1st tgt met
sell gold at 1113 sl 1117 tgt 1108-1102>>1st tgt met
profit =1130 usd profit
google activeintl

Possible , possible WS but I only trade short term moves 5-20 minutes :cheesy:

The grail is not to know were the moves go before , you must not know this .

The grail is to follow the moves whereever they go until the end my friend .....

Simple go with him up and down and stop out the moves longer than 10pips against

your direction . That is all you need to win , the WHY is impossible , brings no win .

Watch the Hanging Man and Hammers , they are very good turning points .

But they all need confirmation and be trivial all the time .

I tested this many years and find out , that it will never work to analyse the market .

You dont get fills at wicks and Hanging Man , so you lost huge summs of points .

To play with the fire is not profitable .:cry:

And the stoploss is impossible to know before , when is the time to stop out . So I

stop out with the hand , when the move comming against me too fast .

Spikes reverse , so it is not well , to stop them out , you get the end of the spike

price for your stoploss fill :mad:.

I learn all these things and pay alot of money to see , what the ROTHSCHILD SUNS

do , that you not will come in win .

So I trade only my own strategies and stop watching other traders what they say .

To come in constantly win is more harder to learn , than anybody knows , it takes

minimum 5 years practise in trading demo accounts .

90 % of traders I know , are never have trade a demo and loose all there money .

5% use demos but not long enough and not in the right way , to come in win .

4% are good traders , but they could only trade on bucketshops and lost there money

too , so never trade in there live with money again .

1% are got a real chance to become a good trader , but the will be killed at bad spikes

and transfer misstakes (Sorry ) by the banks , who want them not to be .

Only 0.1% win , so they get huge money at the bank , spent it unwisely for stupid

things they dont need for living and this brings nothing .....:LOL:

You see ROTHSCHILD SUNS always win and you will not be able to do something against

them , because they could sued you 10000 times oftener than you could , believe me .

So that is the reason why I dont teach traders , because its impossible to teach trading.

Also it is not well , to give signals , because I am not jesus , to give my live for others

for free .....:(

Stupid ones to believe , money is everything in live , live is the only thing we need .

think about this and get free of the money , that will be free your live .

GOLD - H&S on daily ......down side target of 1040 triggered and active provided we stay below $1110

today we gotta buy. sl is 1146. but for entry,lets wait. we shall send send msg when we see an approximate bottom to go long

Gold price may face some more correction this week hence major supports are there to hold gold prices at 1116$ and 1090$ if breaks these levels than we expect around 1050$ and 1020$ hence gold prices may take more correction than expected if not able to sustain these levels cause global clues are quite negative due to GOLDMAN SACHS issue so better take positions intraday untill not clearing the position of world market

Weekly Levels are given below:

Resistance: 1155$- 1205$
Supports: 1116$-1070$

For any more query on trades send me personal message

As said last week silver prices may correct if breaks 18.10$ and it happened just lke that.

This week silver prices may correct more however a good support now at 16.80$ below this level may correct till 16 and 15$ but if again give close above 18.25$ than may fire for 19-21$ . Global clues are not so good so better take positions less and follow strict levels.

Weekly Levels are given below:
Resistance: 18.05$-19.60$
Supports: 16.80$-15.60$

Crude has a good support now at 81.20$ below this may test major hurdle at 79.80$ and a good resistance at 84.80 and 86.20$ below hurdle crude may drop till 76-74$ and above 86.20$ close may open for 90-94$

Weekly Levels are given below

Resistance: 86.30$-90.50$
Supports: 81.20$--79.80$