Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi my name is tradosaure. Glad to be here. Excuse the accent, i am french. Difficult to find a forum for gold traders in France.

In my opinion, the trend today is still bearish but a technical rebound is highly probable.

I got zulu now , I P!SS off trading ....:cheesy:

Happy paying the bonuses of the MBA `s .....:smart:

Sell gold around $1106.00[16644] with a stoploss above $1109.40[16696] for the target of $1101.40[16582] and $1098.10[16538]...

For trading signals of bullion, energy and basemetals [comex + mcx] with success rate above 95%.....

Sell gold around $1106.00[16644] with a stoploss above $1109.40[16696] for the target of $1101.40[16582] and $1098.10[16538]...

For trading signals of bullion, energy and basemetals [comex + mcx] with success rate above 95%.....
good call my target is 1088 -1090 if short around 1105-1106 s.l 1116

In the long term isnt gold bullish? theres a double bottom in the daily chart
doublebottom01-02.jpg

Don't normally do gold but Sorros saying it was a bubble on Sunday just made me want to take a contrarian position. $1083 from 10.20am on Monday morning for what hopefully might be a longish ride.

USD weakening again? Sorros bubble comment? Gold production extraction reducing since 2007 as it is getting more expensive to mine? Nice double boom on daily with support at $1073?

Don't normally do gold but Sorros saying it was a bubble on Sunday just made me want to take a contrarian position. $1083 from 10.20am on Monday morning for what hopefully might be a longish ride.

USD weakening again? Sorros bubble comment? Gold production extraction reducing since 2007 as it is getting more expensive to mine? Nice double boom on daily with support at $1073?

yes the idea is to buy at 1073 and take profit at 1225

I have long position from 1077 with taking profit at 1117. At that point there is a downward trendline which forms a bearish triangle pattern. Sell at 1117 with profit take at 1020 after it takes out support at 1076

I have long position from 1077 with taking profit at 1117. At that point there is a downward trendline which forms a bearish triangle pattern. Sell at 1117 with profit take at 1020 after it takes out support at 1076

Would you be kind enough as to put up a chart please? :) Thanks

Last edited:
yes the idea is to buy at 1073 and take profit at 1225

I think equities are going to struggle later this year. Money will move from there back into other asset classes so I'm going to wait to see how the test of 1225 works out and then decide whether to bail there or not.

Sorry i didn't put up a chart for you, not on here all that often. It was a classic bearish triangle formation....I can see how it could've been perceived as either a double bottom or 123 formation.....however, it's always important to overlay a us dollar index chart (which was pushing for a breakout).

Took profit at 1117 on long...still holding short from 1117. Bad news coming tomorrow with non-farm....this could prevent a retrace to the former support/now resistance level in in mid 1070's.....however, dangerous to trade the non-farm.

Last edited:
This was the chart I was looking at...ignore the fibonacci retracements, that was entry positions.

On a much longer term we are still in an inverse head and shoulders pattern that has been forming from beginning of '08...we are due to retrace to the breakout of the neckline before continuing higher.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 140
What you all not understand : we are in a horrorscenario .....(n)
Everything falls and this is what I say last week : end of the world ......
Not wondering me is how much of traders believing that everything will getting better..
no its all time the same : very long downtrend in a few days and the accounts were blown fast
on margincalls ....
After this came a long uptrend in april .... then the same procedure .....
every scalper try to buy against and the stoploss is not filled , because its only a market-
order ....the moves a so long that nobody can protect his account , bucketshops get
rich and MBA `s bonuses growing ......
Thats the play of the insties and it works perfect .....:whistling
Ackermann is getting rich on stophunts and conection errors .......:LOL:
I will stop now trading because I learnt after 6 years that a trader will never get 1 cent.

bye:eek: