Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
13726140_542b8c141225366048_m.jpg

the above chart is for copper.when it was 18000 . 12000 region was predicted. n ow so far is 12500

guys give me some "high volume-low spread" currencies in forex. i will be tracking them in additional to eur/usd n aud/usd. i want to extend my currency basket. any suggestions? i would prefer a spread of 2-3 ticks

gold broken below that support of $864..........Sujith!!

bounced off $857 , oil inventories higher than expected and US $ is on the rise all supporting a downward thrust...............that do you reckon Sujith?

share your thoughts my friend.??

bounced off $857 , oil inventories higher than expected and US $ is on the rise all supporting a downward thrust...............that do you reckon Sujith?

i think gold may hit 866.34

we buyed at 860 dear.. gold is +ve. buy on dips with stoploss 858 $

nice call people............I just witnessed that little spike.............OIl is pushing up i suppose especially after spiking to $49 after inventories data?

Hold is positive and resistances are 887 and 892.then 904 n 914 are major resistances.we are holding our buy since 860 with stoploss 876. Any break of that fuel Will halt this gold rally.