Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to keep this thread alive, i will be giving newsletter on daily basis on all markets including gold-oil-ftse-dow-currencies... important levels will be given. but for proper call with specific entry, stoploss n exit in currencies n gold, u must mail me or private message me . :)

to keep this thread alive, i will be giving newsletter on daily basis on all markets including gold-oil-ftse-dow-currencies... important levels will be given. but for proper call with specific entry, stoploss n exit in currencies n gold, u must mail me or private message me . :)

Thanks, Sujith. I watch this thread religiously, and I always appreciate what you have to say, even though I don't post very much. Hope you are enjoying this relatively quiet time in the markets and that you have a prosperous New Year.

Cheers.

Thanks, Sujith. I watch this thread religiously, and I always appreciate what you have to say, even though I don't post very much. Hope you are enjoying this relatively quiet time in the markets and that you have a prosperous New Year.

Cheers.

thanks alot for ur sweet words dear. actually i dont like to see dead markets. but yes 2-3 days off is good.

gold chart

note daily is showing +ve divergence

Attachments

• boxing day gold.png
    boxing day gold.png
    50 KB · Views: 188
today gold is in heavy bullish mood. a break above 878 has confirmed a rise till 900 + range. while a break below 864 causes trend reversal. thus suggestion is to go long on dips with major support 863.7 as stoploss.

disproportionate response -

1 Israeli is killed in rocket attacks = 310 civilians killed, 1400 wounded and the world remains silent................if it was the other way around the whole world would have reacted!!

this is freedom, justice and democracy.................strange world we live!!

anyway back to trading .......