Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sujith,
What news of your premium service?
Regards.

yes, we are starting premium service in gold alone.

i cant disclose its details here sorry as its not allowed here. To knw abt it pls mail me or private message me here.

we are starting it tommorrow onwards :D

Last edited:
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$SILVER&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p26370379702

Rodin there is no way that this chart is bearish IMO

Some charts - INDU, DRYS

Attachments

• Slide1.PNG
    Slide1.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Slide2.PNG
    Slide2.PNG
    32 KB · Views: 242
  • Slide3.PNG
    Slide3.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Slide5.PNG
    Slide5.PNG
    29.7 KB · Views: 188
  • Slide7.PNG
    Slide7.PNG
    13.3 KB · Views: 182
miners

edit

SLV chart is what SHOULD happen but manipulation may temporarily break the bowl

Attachments

• Slide1.PNG
    Slide1.PNG
    63.8 KB · Views: 230
  • Slide2.PNG
    Slide2.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$SILVER&p=W&b=5&g=0&id=p26370379702

Rodin there is no way that this chart is bearish IMO

linky no worky CD

There is probable downside before silver breaks up at least to 9.50 maybe 9.10 from this morning's nested rising wedge

See SLV n Silver wedges charts above

I bought gold at 829 with stop loss at 826 and it got triggered.........

not a good recommendation Mr vitali, your credibility is in question??...........hey , you lose some and you win some!!

there is strong resistance at 830 and i was thinking of going short instead, the dollar has fallen and oil is up before OPEC so i can see your argument for going ong but it didnt work on this occasion!!!

I bought gold at 829 with stop loss at 826 and it got triggered.........

not a good recommendation Mr vitali, your credibility is in question??...........hey , you lose some and you win some!!

there is strong resistance at 830 and i was thinking of going short instead, the dollar has fallen and oil is up before OPEC so i can see your argument for going ong but it didnt work on this occasion!!!

sorry to comment. but i would like to add... . didnt u notice tht vitali had just 2 posts ?? tht answers the credibility Q. in any buy case..stoploss is 819 $ . but i wont even dare to comment upon gold unless newyork shows his magic. :)

ps: every trade must be done with stoploss. before u follow any call here,pls check tht persons credibility too. i would recommend to trade all calls from rodin,d-lod here. thts my personal view. :D

thanks for your suggestion sujith....the mistake is mine not his because it was my decision to open trade, i just thought i'd post the outcome for all to see and analyse.

I have gone short FTSE at 4315..............waiting for it to fall!!

yes i think I noticed that after trade went wrong when i looked at his profile!!

I did keep very tight stop loss at $826, and gold is currently trading back at $829!!

It's OK......... you win some you lose some!!

i like your thread here Sujith...............keep it coming mate!!