Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this interview was well before beijing olympics !!

TER: How far down do you think oil will go? Are we approaching a bottom here?

ML: It looks like it’s hopefully more than the 80/20 rule. I would say that we’re approaching the bottom, but I think we’re going to go into the 40s first. OPEC scheduled another meeting for the end of November in Cairo to reassess the current oil demand and supply fundamentals. The last cut didn’t really do much in terms of supporting oil prices, but the market probably expects a cut, and the speed at which they’re moving speaks to the amount of demand destruction they may be seeing.

TER: Other than the OPEC meeting and reducing production, what else are you looking for to signal that the price of oil is at the bottom and will start to turn?

ML: That’s a great question. The lowest breakeven price I’ve seen from anybody in the world, whether it’s accurate or not, is $30 a barrel. Eventually, a time may come when oil can’t go any lower because nobody can afford to produce it. That would be the ultimate low, but I’m reading that only Saudi Arabia can produce at those levels. Nobody else can.

rest of inerview i swallowed...all rubbish thereafter :p

report of my first 2 days sms service with activecommodity
all trades were made with correct entry and system allowance
Thursday 4/12/08
1st sms buy gold < stopped out
loss made

2nd sms advice to do minimum as market volatile
3rd sms buy gold (high risk)
4th sms support for 3rd
5th sms support for 3rd
not traded said high risk
6th sms risky short gold
7th sms cancellation of 6th
not traded as cancelled

Friday 5/12/08
1st sms buy crude
2nd sms exit crude buy < in loss when sent i enquired advised hold 4 price, stop hit
loss made
3rd sms buy gold
4th sms exit buy at cost else move stoploss < stoploss moved as given and stop hit
loss made

technical difficulties were blamed for the sell crude sms not being sent and for an apology thereafter

yes this is what i found as well

the following is content of private message tht i received from our t2w moderator

"I have more than a very strong suspicion that you are both one and same person or at the very least in cahoots with each other. Can you please explain yourselves to me, we can sort it out with minimal fuss and bother and damage to the thread and your reputation here.

Thanks

Lightning

T2W Moderator "

dear members ..i know most of people have the same question in their mind to ask. thats why i thought i should clarify it once n for all.

we are two different people(me n active/arafat). our age is similar, country is same, call style is similar as well..!!!
so mostly people have a point in believing so.

he is a professional advicory service provider. i am a trader/analysist. me n active/arafat have good contact between us via yahoo messenger.he is a fellow technical analysist and a very goodone ...moreover i am in his service list too. so i receive his calls too and i post them here sometimes on his behalf. my intend is to make it available for free to our t2w members too , as the standards of his calls are usually high.quality calls i may say..!!

i cant stick my face pic n his pic to prove it to anyone.and if it is that much neccessary to be revealed ..then in tht case i have no issue in closing out this thread following t2w forum rules n regulations..!
am doing a social service and it doesnt matter if my reputation or thread at stake. i have no personal love to either of them. am a free bird :p

sujithsstorock(sujith s s , india, asia)

the following is content of private message tht i received from our t2w moderator

"I have more than a very strong suspicion that you are both one and same person or at the very least in cahoots with each other. Can you please explain yourselves to me, we can sort it out with minimal fuss and bother and damage to the thread and your reputation here.

Thanks

Lightning

T2W Moderator "

dear members ..i know most of people have the same question in their mind to ask. thats why i thought i should clarify it once n for all.

we are two different people(me n active/arafat). our age is similar, country is same, call style is similar as well..!!!
so mostly people have a point in believing so.

he is a professional advicory service provider. i am a trader/analysist. me n active/arafat have good contact between us via yahoo messenger.he is a fellow technical analysist and a very goodone ...moreover i am in his service list too. so i receive his calls too and i post them here sometimes on his behalf. my intend is to make it available for free to our t2w members too , as the standards of his calls are usually high.quality calls i may say..!!

i cant stick my face pic n his pic to prove it to anyone.and if it is that much neccessary to be revealed ..then in tht case i have no issue in closing out this thread following t2w forum rules n regulations..!
am doing a social service and it doesnt matter if my reputation or thread at stake. i have no personal love to either of them. am a free bird :p

sujithsstorock(sujith s s , india, asia)

Sorry.. don't understand... So what's the problem T2W have?

Sorry.. don't understand... So what's the problem T2W have?

A member posting from the same ip and location as sujithsstorock was advertising a pay service on this thread, it was sorted out by PM. Why it has ended up spilling out on open thread is a bit of a mystery as it was explained in pm's no one else knew but the mods, good way of getting on the wrong side of the moderators I think, plastering private coms in a thread! :(

The members posts were deleted or edited as this sort of behaviour is def not in the spirit of the guidelines, and further questions asked!

Anyway you lot can work it out for yourselves, you're smart enough :D

A member posting from the same ip and location as sujithsstorock was advertising a pay service on this thread, it was sorted out by PM. Why it has ended up spilling out on open thread is a bit of a mystery as it was explained in pm's no one else knew but the mods, good way of getting on the wrong side of the moderators I think, plastering private coms in a thread! :(

The members posts were deleted or edited as this sort of behaviour is def not in the spirit of the guidelines, and further questions asked!

Anyway you lot can work it out for yourselves, you're smart enough :D

i realised tht many have the same doubt to ask so i felt its necessary to explain infront of t2w members. afterall, there is nothing to hide for me from anyone. all are family members only :)

will be informing active to restrain himslf from adverting about his pay service :eek: .

me n active r good friends. we are in touch with each other via yahoo messenger all the time. so i do knw alot about his activities abt market n his calls :)

27a46dc9403295946c633386cedd7706.png

Using my tools on the daily chart, the cycle from A to B have run its course and this seems to be confirmed by cycle B to C. both were due to end fri or mon. One possible target should a decline come to pass might be around 655

USDX cannot rise much more surely? Maybe this week we see final high, maybe high is in

HL has a gap to fill makes me think spike up first

Attachments

• USDX red flag.png
    USDX red flag.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,258
and again...

BYW don't take this to mean it's plain sailing from monday - just that a strong reversal up is baked in

USDX cannot rise much more surely? Maybe this week we see final high, maybe high is in

HL has a gap to fill makes me think spike up first

sell USD at 85 ,stoploss 88 tgt gap (shown in chart )

break of 85 confirms the fall for me. better to stay in confirmed trend rather than trying to find the top. rodin,USD myt possible show one more higher low(w.r.t least low) and a new high (just marginally up..to take stops). 4 highs n 3 higher lows rule at work it seems.

after gap is filled , next target is 70 :whistling . gold should jump 200-300 $ in one session ;) if tht is happening.