Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pls explain it. as i have no access to chart.

is it a sell from here till 6.80? n wat would be its stoploss?

I closed long position 8.40. I am looking to rebuy 6.80 (spread varies) it may go lower but shd at least go that low

gap in daily and 2004 peak both 6.80 (March contract)

I want a position coz could be 10-100 bagger

Finspreads trade it not sure IG

I closed long position 8.40. I am looking to rebuy 6.80 (spread varies) it may go lower but shd at least go that low

gap in daily and 2004 peak both 6.80 (March contract)

I want a position coz could be 10-100 bagger

Finspreads trade it not sure IG

so wat stoploss should i keep in worst case?

Dec Silver below 10.20 bearish ST

Today spike was 5th wave - but of C or 3? That is question

If 3 then 918 is the floor if C there is no floor

If C however it was very impulsive suggesting trend is wanting to change bullish.

I think retrace to mid 9s likely at least

DAX still climbs now correction looking at 5015 stop....

If double top holds downside should be in the hundreds

would you say 5020 is sell:!:

Well we made a higher high just makes very difficult to set stop but waves look like we are in correction I am thinking irregulat B higher than 5 and C deep. Can short in minimum bcoz 400 point drop baked in here maybe but stop - tried tight and that was no good

i have prepared a chart as i knw it. n i would start adding on dips for tgt 25000 n ultimate 38000 for march contract.

Thanks dude

I am sure like your other winners this will work. Rodin keep up your silver thread open as it was a great service to gim'rs.

Thanks to both of you.
Gold may be in fourth wave of last c for last bottoming act. so your confusion is not confusing.

DAX has an iHnS formation and is looking like it is breaking up. The MM would be huge up. I suspect bull trap and have resonance 5076. A turn there might be worth a punt

Well we made a higher high just makes very difficult to set stop but waves look like we are in correction I am thinking irregulat B higher than 5 and C deep. Can short in minimum bcoz 400 point drop baked in here maybe but stop - tried tight and that was no good

thanks very much 5030 now;:smart:

Thanks dude

I am sure like your other winners this will work. Rodin keep up your silver thread open as it was a great service to gim'rs.

Thanks to both of you.
Gold may be in fourth wave of last c for last bottoming act. so your confusion is not confusing.

thanks for the compliment. d-lod :)

aha...wave 4th(as i guessed it to be -in my past posts..! the great dlod n rodinagreed upon it.so guys...i learned elliote wave reading ..! :p cheers :LOL:

DAX 4990 decision coming

DAX turned up and held uptrend

Thinking 5 of c of B up now about to happen

Last edited: