Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gold observations

Attachments

• gold fractal.jpg
    gold fractal.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 184
  • gold hns.jpg
    gold hns.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 156
Suji,
I followed u and short from 771, but i exit @ 760,,
do u recommend for more short at current price?

suji...y do i keep getting this feeling that gold is going to shoot to 810-820 region soon....
wat r u analytical thoughts over instincts of an an amateur (me)?

u r instinct and my heart matches exactly..... its just that..i listen to my heart and do the opposite :p.... i had enough of loss when i used to hear my heart n was keeping on loosing in a good streak.

technically,... it can occur only after crude inventory.

From a dealer in the States

I have been waiting on delivery of twenty AGE's that I paid for at the time we did that deal at the same price but don't really like to sell them until they are "live". I haven't been able to buy any others even though I am offering the moon over spot.

I found some 100 oz silver bars today for a friend but they have to be snapped up within minutes of being offered on the teletype or I miss them. They sell THAT fast. The ones I got for him were $1375.00 each. I got him four a few weeks ago and those were $1550.00

I have back-dated American Silver Eagles in stock at $22.00 each.

This market is totally nuts. Some other big west coast dealers suggested today that we come up with a method to fix a spot on physical metal as opposed to "paper" spots but I don't know how that would be achieved.

Looks like big sym tri gold resistance is in same time as local silver resistance. Big move coming which way?....