Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
okay, i'm often wrong,but we are now heading towards friday's close and when downward pressure can be put on gold's price, it is. based on the speed with which money moves here, this is an intermediate term call.

slighty off topic but does anyone know of places in the u.k where you can sell your gold jewellery for cash at as close to gold market prices as possible? my bro and i have around 750 grams of gold we wanna cash in should gold reach a new high .

hello suji,

what do you think about AUD is it a good buy? today it drops to .64 and rally to .67 so far..do u think is a good play here for AUD and Euro? or you think it has further to go down, your thoughts please.

Sujith,

Do you have a MT outlook on oil? Seems to me that the if the bottom is not in, it may be soon.

Sujith,

What do you think about shorting now?
todays trend is shorting only.

what do you think about AUD is it a good buy? today it drops to .64 and rally to .67 so far..do u think is a good play here for AUD and Euro? or you think it has further to go down, your thoughts please.

aud is a good buy with stoploss 6250 for long term hold.But safe stoploss is 5600. Its too wide.So better to add positions on fall.I will update on euro later.

Sujith,

Do you have a MT outlook on oil? Seems to me that the if the bottom is not in, it may be soon.

oil most probable to hit 75 $ before 93 $ is crossed over.No MT as a call.

todays trend is shorting only.

aud is a good buy with stoploss 6250 for long term hold.But safe stoploss is 5600. Its too wide.So better to add positions on fall.I will update on euro later.

oil most probable to hit 75 $ before 93 $ is crossed over.No MT as a call.

suji your ar up ; im going to bed
but i read you are talking about shorting , can you post your stop now ??
i can make the trade and go to sllep

Hi sujit,
As u said gold is going down now and today Indian market is having a off so what can be assumed for tommorrow. I have shorted at 905$=13700INR and now waiting to go down more(y)

gold for cash

slighty off topic but does anyone know of places in the u.k where you can sell your gold jewellery for cash at as close to gold market prices as possible? my bro and i have around 750 grams of gold we wanna cash in should gold reach a new high .

have a look on google uk under gold price an d compare lol