Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DOW explosive wedge alert

Starting 18/19 Sep falling wedge

BO 10950. If impulsive break chance of immediate 1000 point rise

Very interesting that wedge is exactly 1/2 way complete often a BO time (1/2>2/3 maturity is legitimate breakout and often it occurs at one of these extremes)

I see this formation on hourly chart, yes gonna be big move up.:)

buy wall street future dec at 11510
stoploss 10740
tgt 13003

is this wat u r refering to? didnt see the exact wedge u r talking about. chart please?

Dec contract hour chart high sept 11601 after low of 10471

Join tops n Bottoms from there

note - wedge not mature on normal trading hours charts. Spike to MM may be highly transient

actual MM is 1150 points from BO

stoploss 10740
tgt 13003

is this wat u r refering to? didnt see the exact wedge u r talking about. chart please?

Wow Suji, thats a huge stop loss.

Exposure to too much risk.

From studying dow moves usually a 120 point stop is good enough to confirm trend is correct.

If stop gets hit then a reversal also works well to recover losses.

Why Dec contract?

Dec contract hour chart high sept 11601 after low of 10471

Join tops n Bottoms from there

note - wedge not mature on normal trading hours charts. Spike to MM may be highly transient

actual MM is 1150 points from BO

I see the wedg..... nice spot!
btw Rodin what is MM and BO?

I see this formation on hourly chart, yes gonna be big move up.:)

There is a smaller rising wedge maturing about NY open with a PO of near the low. You have to wonder if a triple bottom with the 3rd cheek pushing the House of Reps to a yea and mebbe also emergency rate cut

There is a smaller rising wedge maturing about NY open with a PO of near the low. You have to wonder if a triple bottom with the 3rd cheek pushing the House of Reps to a yea and mebbe also emergency rate cut

Yes we may get crazy manipulated spike down before take off!

I've seen this before, they dont wont people to get in so wipe everyones stops out before taking it up.

Dow can sometimes be a Bast*rd to trade.

Yes we may get crazy manipulated spike down before take off!

I've seen this before, they dont wont people to get in so wipe everyones stops out before taking it up.

Dow can sometimes be a Bast*rd to trade.

Try to buy call options near the second lowest low of recent days then place short sell order 50% at your strike price is one possibility I am considering.

You traded it pretty good recent

Wow Suji, thats a huge stop loss.

Exposure to too much risk.

From studying dow moves usually a 120 point stop is good enough to confirm trend is correct.

If stop gets hit then a reversal also works well to recover losses.

Why Dec contract?

hey thts a question ... not a call... if it hits tgt ..it will be a goldeb fethur in my cap...well stoploss is 7000 points n target is 1500 points..1:2 ratio lol. it was a quick 2 minute charting. dont trade it. put it on dry run.

Dec silver 1330 decision point will give clue - c wave up or down already?

edit I am guessing we make a c up as DOW migrates south but really not sure how the manipulation will go.

stoploss 10740
tgt 13003

I can only trade DOW spot, would that be the same? What's the 11510 (Dec) in terms of spot DOW?

Many thanks.

potential double bottom

15min potential double bottom
BO = 870
MM = 7 or 8 usd
PO = 878 = sujith's resistance level

sell ftse 100 daily future

at 5060.2

stoploss 5075.5

tgt 5054.5-5049

add more sell at 5047 with stoploss 5066

tgts 5040-5032