Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not shorting this market. The increases are coming on increased volume, the drops are coming on declining volume. Thus when people enter they are buying, leave it a while for the few bears to take it down a bit, then the majority reenter as bulls. It would seem safer to buy on weakness than sell on strength.

hey suji the chart u pasted over the weekend has been invalidated or it still holds..???

we crossed that 'trend decider' mark. The fall from 881 was good, but it didn't extend till 850 $ as we expected.It dropped till higher 860's . Then went onto break 871 $ and break above 885 $ is a healthy bull with 890 as the only resistance there after.

I am not shorting this market. The increases are coming on increased volume, the drops are coming on declining volume. Thus when people enter they are buying, leave it a while for the few bears to take it down a bit, then the majority reenter as bulls. It would seem safer to buy on weakness than sell on strength.

good point! long at 884

thod00 where are u seeing volumes? tx

Looks like Wall Street futures jumped nearly 40 points in the last 10 minutes; that may go some way to explaining the drop?

Last edited:
covered at 875 and long again. i think the market opening will spur an uptick. (i'm often wrong)