Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sujith what do u think on silver?
will not go lower than 11.20 now??

i am thinking of scale down piling in...

oops , due to larger spread i am not following silver rate. I wanted to give calls but my first target sets into break even only.

I will check and tell u later. Can't access charts right now

Wish I bot gold calls not silver! Still can't complain up 125%

Now we start to short silver to protect profits and hopefully scalp risk-free extra profits. Every Thursday if we get a big rise Wed/Thu there is a good chance for a lower price Tuesday. So we sell 25% of call option on break of uptrend in good time frame. If price rises no problem - just less profits. If falls no problem - protect profits. If get a good Fibo retrace cover shorts, add to calls. Repeat all the way to next spring.

This way volatility plays into our hands

i sound like a pro eh? using plural...

U kno the pro thing is bullsh1t :cheesy:

Wish I bot gold calls not silver! Still can't complain up 125%

Now we start to short silver to protect profits and hopefully scalp risk-free extra profits. Every Thursday if we get a big rise Wed/Thu there is a good chance for a lower price Tuesday. So we sell 25% of call option on break of uptrend in good time frame. If price rises no problem - just less profits. If falls no problem - protect profits. If get a good Fibo retrace cover shorts, add to calls. Repeat all the way to next spring.

This way volatility plays into our hands

i sound like a pro eh? using plural...

U kno the pro thing is bullsh1t :cheesy:

sell to get 840.........stop loss 868.65

You bet on options? I've never even looked at them...

Telephone only £10 stake minimum (that is £20/cent for silver)

Right now minimum March $14.50 will cost about £3000 I paid £1000 :)

This is quite a new ploy for me. Trying to guess turn then buying an option in opposite direction. To protect bet short on highs (like today) and cover on falls. I had put option on DOW for Oct which is now well underwater - but I made 200% shorting risk-free against intial bounce up. Imagine how much if the conspiracy chart plays out after all...

Gold pretty much met its wedge BO target. wave ii can retrace 99% of wave i. Doubt that, but could be brutal. Silver target - lowball - 11.40 - maybe today

Nothing certain

edit

make that 11.50

By then march $14.50 call should be nearer £1500 offer and £2.50 short nets £500 = half original stake not enough to double up. That comes off the 50% retrace from $14

edit

I hate stops really. They are a suckers game and so often nicked. But essential often.. catch 22

The Option game you have to wait for the right time to enter - months, maybe years - but then you can make out like a bandit

I am just going to short v my silver calls and nothing else - only limit buys for futures never any stops

Gr8 thing is soon as you short v option your margin goes up bcoz of hedge

Last edited:
Gold pretty much met its wedge BO target. wave ii can retrace 99% of wave i. Doubt that, but could be brutal. Silver target - lowball - 11.40 - maybe today

Nothing certain

edit

make that 11.50

By then march $14.50 call should be nearer £1500 offer and £2.50 short nets £500 = half original stake not enough to double up. That comes off the 50% retrace from $14

Rodin thats great call, lookout for some retracment but overall the downward movement will be surely acheived within four hours, some upmove will be there as rsi oversold but sell rallys.

Rodin thats great call, lookout for some retracment but overall the downward movement will be surely acheived within four hours, some upmove will be there as rsi oversold but sell rallys.

Now with no stops or margin to worry about should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Sitting in a pub with me mobile broadband, pint of bitter and sun charging the leisure battery for evening surfing LOL

gonna cover shorts just a bit under $12 expecting a b wave bounce to 12.50 area

Last edited:
Now with no stops or margin to worry about should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Sitting in a pub with me mobile broadband, pint of bitter and sun charging the leisure battery for evening surfing LOL

gonna cover shorts just a bit under $12 expecting a b wave bounce to 12.50 area

Rodin, I see a gap on silver that needs to be filled at 12, 52 from this move down..

morning!! i needed 15 hours sleep after all the excitement.

i am flat and ready.

gl