Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ANY ONE ON FINSPRESDS THEY ARE RUNNING 32MIN BEHIND
AND STILL TAKING YOU BET
pLEASE LET ME KNOW IS IT HAPPING WITH YOU

whats the overall view sujith / rodin?

we have confirmed an uptrend ?
and looking to buy at 845? or u still holding out for 790?

nd surely there must be a little dump soon of at least $10...nd cant go up $90 in 1 day and stay there... I just cant believe $90!!!!

whats the overall view sujith / rodin?

we have confirmed an uptrend ?
and looking to buy at 845? or u still holding out for 790?

over all bullish . yearly bottom confirmed. a small corrective fall likely. a weeks consolidation will occur..a triangle will formed...then the triangle will be broken downwards n correction will start. safe stop is 882 $ ...short as near to it as possible.

good nyt

guys i know its been raised before but is there any way we can get a chat room / custom site set up ? i dont sign up anywhere and i think kogs calls are average from what i can see of the users of the investment forum.

i read kitco and kogs reguarly but this forum rocks better however reading through 20 million posts is getting me square eyes...

there are things like Vyew.com - Vyew - FREE Anytime Collaboration and Live Conferencing™ and i know suji is getting a site together... wonder what could be created like an open source trading site.... hmmm interesting

guys i know its been raised before but is there any way we can get a chat room / custom site set up ? i dont sign up anywhere and i think kogs calls are average from what i can see of the users of the investment forum.

i read kitco and kogs reguarly but this forum rocks better however reading through 20 million posts is getting me square eyes...

there are things like Vyew.com - Vyew - FREE Anytime Collaboration and Live Conferencing™ and i know suji is getting a site together... wonder what could be created like an open source trading site.... hmmm interesting

sujit's alseep...so when he wakes up i gues its up 2 him! but ye a temp. website would be good and i know how hard scrolling through this forum is! But it is the best ive found!! KOG is now where near as good...like he is not always there to answer your questions!

thats good man...i remember the other week of how worrie you were and you didnt know what to do!!! nd now you came up on top!!!!

thanks mate! yeh was really worried last week i almost had to cut my losses and take the hit! but suji gave me good advice :)

saw your post a while back cas84utd. Really happy for you. Get yourself a beer mate! Well done for stickin it out!

Hi people I was out for a bit. Jest taking stock yes UK charting F****d on the most dranaitic day in the markets. Anyone believe in coincidences? (n)