Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thod, I am curious how many $ per contract will you make on 42 bets today and do you always close your position before opening a new one. I tend to follow larger moves but curious as to potential success of quick scalps on gold given the wider spread.

It varies. I hold until it starts to turn against me. This means I often close positions which would have been far more profitable had i held. I always close out and wait for the next chance. I try not to make any loss so today had about 85% wins but sometimes only making $20 on the trade. If it hasn't gone up a few minutes after I enter then I am looking to exit at whatever I can get. Am up $6500 on the day, but nerves are shot now so going to stop. The thing about scalping it needs constant screen time. I don't scalp silver simply because the spreads kill it, but EUR-USD is 2-2.5 pips for me so is ideal.

It varies. I hold until it starts to turn against me. This means I often close positions which would have been far more profitable had i held. I always close out and wait for the next chance. I try not to make any loss so today had about 85% wins but sometimes only making $20 on the trade. If it hasn't gone up a few minutes after I enter then I am looking to exit at whatever I can get. Am up $6500 on the day, but nerves are shot now so going to stop. The thing about scalping it needs constant screen time. I don't scalp silver simply because the spreads kill it, but EUR-USD is 2-2.5 pips for me so is ideal.

How do you scalp so effectively ? what system do you follow, if you can share with us....

99 out of 100 times i lost in scalping so very much eager to learn something new....

Thanks

thod, stick around.

bad news...i have 2 shorts at 780...anyone think it is best to hold them or get rid now?

All I know is - Euro strengthening a lot now .. would indicate dumping
at this moment ..

Edit : On the other hand - Oil going down strongly - rock and a hard place for gold..

One more indicator - gold has dropped below the upwards trendline
it has deen holding all day, so it may favour a downwards direction.

If it was me .. I'd hold, and if stoploss hit, so be it.

i just went long at 784.

tired of fighting the trend. when the shorts cover, i'm out.

Does the daily spot on IG roll over automatically or does it just end the contract and deliver the profit or loss at that time?

One more indicator - gold has dropped below the upwards trendline
it has deen holding all day, so it may favour a downwards direction.

If it was me .. I'd hold, and if stoploss hit, so be it.

thod, stick around.

Yes, please do. :). I can imagine the concentration it takes to scalp all day -
I do it anyway and I don't really scalp!

I suppose it's just trendlines and quick shorts and longs. I'm going to
start experimenting with small trades (low outlay to start).

Does the daily spot on IG roll over automatically or does it just end the contract and deliver the profit or loss at that time?

Sorry, I'm not sure. I would guess it rolls over. I'm with Finspreads- Gold Rolling Spread -
It just rolls over into the next day - but I've never let it roll yet.

Typical! Euro and GBP on strong recovery, falling back a bit now.. good luck anyway :)

Ok thanks TrentT...yes euro dropping and oil too but not gold...obviously drank some red bull this morning.

Sorry, I'm not sure. I would guess it rolls over. I'm with Finspreads- Gold Rolling Spread -
It just rolls over into the next day - but I've never let it roll yet.

Typical! Euro and GBP on strong recovery, falling back a bit now.. good luck anyway :)

Well I managed to short down from the peak to get some refund but overall a bad end to the day. Should have tapped out far earlier.

dump signal given at 780.5 // stoploss 783.50.

Anyone else saw this?

Targetting 779, 776, 774, 765.