Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ biblicee

next entry for long is 806.5 with stoploss 801.8 $. that would be risky. prefer to wait till newyork opens now.

thanx suj just want to be prepared.....i can't believe its even heading back up again this getting ridiculous!:confused:

looks like its testing upper trendline of the channel that it broke out of....but i don't know much!

and doesn't like its holding to well!

i was expecting it . but wait... it might just be getting itself ready for a major break out upwards...or breaking 793 $ ...lets see. newyork will act propoerly i hope. hold buy.

i was expecting it . but wait... it might just be getting itself ready for a major break out upwards...or breaking 793 $ ...lets see. newyork will act propoerly i hope. hold buy.

do u mean break 789 or break 819?
i already close my short position yesterday... i close at 801 with $13 profit..
and now im waiting. waiting for the break up or down or sell at resistance and buy at support..
still waiting...

How bout you sujith? after your excellent buy call (which i missed it), are you expect for break today?

Hurricane news from the Gulf of Mexico showed that Ike had been downgraded to Category 1. Saudi Arabian Oil Minister Ali Al-Naimi at OPEC meetings in Vienna said that supply was ‘healthy' and that prices in the market were ‘well-balanced'. -WEAK FOR CRUDE - BULLION ALSO

guys tell me some news about OPEC meeting..!

Tuesday's meeting is expected to leave OPEC's output targets unchanged, although some analysts said a further meeting could be announced to monitor the uncertain market, hit by falling demand as major world economies suffer.

do u mean break 789 or break 819?
i already close my short position yesterday... i close at 801 with $13 profit..
and now im waiting. waiting for the break up or down or sell at resistance and buy at support..
still waiting...

How bout you sujith? after your excellent buy call (which i missed it), are you expect for break today?

we bought again and it hit 798.2 $ . 2 times traded on same calll :)

am just taking session by session. when break out comes, we will be ready for that.if we are on wrong side , well thats why i am keeping small stops.