Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this work all the time?

Have you back tested the data for at least 2 years?

Have you tested this theory on dow?

Intresting I will investigate.

I still testing a system I have for the dow, it makes a minimum return of £10K per month and works inline with the VXD index.

If you have your own system/stratergy its the best thing especially if its back tested.

You will never worry about losses again as it takes away emotion so no room for human error.
Back test it let me know what you think
what is a VXD index?

haha
apologies for that, just needed to let the frustration out.

Tell me about it, just dont want to miss the boat when this thing does decide to take off.

My plan is to wait until hourly candle closes firmly above 200 MA then I would buy (817ish).

Since it can be a bull trap my stop will be placed $3 - $4 dollars below at double the stake of first entry so that I can reverse position and chase it all the way down.

This way you cannot lose.

Back test it let me know what you think
what is a VXD index?

I will check this out. This may be system using time frames.

VXD (CBOE DJIA VOLATILITY INDEX)

Go to Chicago's board of exchange for more details.

VIX is used for the S&P volatility index.

Tell me about it, just dont want to miss the boat when this thing does decide to take off.

My plan is to wait until hourly candle closes firmly above 200 MA then I would buy (817ish).

Since it can be a bull trap my stop will be placed $3 - $4 dollars below at double the stake of first entry so that I can reverse position and chase it all the way down.

I have tryed that many times and when i reverse position so does the market
Just like now my 25th loss in a row (looks like my book trade did not work) but was working fine last month ever time i go long the market go short
But the thing that gets me is it gos the reverse the very minute i put on the trade my account is always in - as i have to cover my spread.

i have thought of this strategy too, but my fear is always that the mkt beocmes very choppy and i get stopped out twice...

Just like now my 25th loss in a row (looks like my book trade did not work) but was working fine last month ever time i go long the market go short
But the thing that gets me is it gos the reverse the very minute i put on the trade my account is always in - as i have to cover my spread.

i know the feeling...
but the likely reason is, say mkt is falling then u sell, chances are that u sold not while fallig but after falling until it hits support (because it will spend more time trading around that level) hence the bounce (which is usually small though)

I will check this out. This may be system using time frames.

VXD (CBOE DJIA VOLATILITY INDEX)

Go to Chicago's board of exchange for more details.

VIX is used for the S&P volatility index.

Nice site what should i be looking for

The reason for failure maybe down to entry.

Very important is where you get in and then you calculate the relevent stop.

Hard to explain.

Best thing is study hourly chart on gold with 200ma and you will see what i'm refering too.

Stops should be maybe $4 + away from the 200MA line below if going long.

The reason for failure maybe down to entry.

Very important is where you get in and then you calculate the relevent stop.

Hard to explain.

Best thing is study hourly chart on gold with 200ma and you will see what i'm refering too.

Stops should be maybe $4 + away from the 200MA line below if going long.

I use the high of the day before as a stop if going short and low for long,
I put in a pivot line and a r1 r2 and s1 s2 lines I use price and time for entry and do not trade near trend lines but buy above and below if they have been hit 2 times long two times short let it return 25% in the trend zone put in a buy order above and sell below
I use a 1h 15m charts and all ways let my self get stoped out.

Im just going over gold chart and will post my stratergy shortly.

Please all pass on your comments or if you see other vies to charting.

Thanks

Gold looks like it will head lower but the following needs to happen.

1st Horizontal support located at 789.55

2nd horizontal support located at 782.25 and also has uptrend support here too.

So if Gold falls down to 1st horizontal support and then bounces up; look to buy when it closes firmly above 200 MA on hourly candle. (around 816 or above) I would then place stop $2's below 200 MA on hourly chart, not your entry price!

If 1st horizontal support broken look to buy at 2nd horizontal support at 783ish. Stop will then be placed at 779.

If stop is triggered and 779 broken gold will then possibly head lower down to $755.

Gold looks like it will head lower but the following needs to happen.

1st Horizontal support located at 789.55

2nd horizontal support located at 782.25 and also has uptrend support here too.

So if Gold falls down to 1st horizontal support and then bounces up; look to buy when it closes firmly above 200 MA on hourly candle. (around 816 or above) I would then place stop $2's below 200 MA on hourly chart, not your entry price!

If 1st horizontal support broken look to buy at 2nd horizontal support at 783ish. Stop will then be placed at 779.

If stop is triggered and 779 broken gold will then possibly head lower down to $755.

nice write up but i really don't feel like going down anymore!!!:mad::D

it definately seems extremely doubtful for us to get up over there at this point without going south

nice write up but i really don't feel like going down anymore!!!:mad::D

it definately seems extremely doubtful for us to get up over there at this point without going south

Hi,

At what price have you been holding gold from?

You cant get emotional with position. My best advise would be to cut losses if 779 is broken as it will fall fast from here.

Save your capital for rentry around 755 to recover any losses.

Dont lie idle and wait for worse, have your game plan ready.
:D

sorry...yvij.....instead of jsut waiting for it to drop to these levels ...why not make a short call??

Hi,

You cant get emotional with position. My best advise would be to cut losses if 779 is broken as it will fall fast from here.

i 'm only holding a few shares of GG right now and have no position in contract but am ready to bull the trigger... I am not tired of it going down because of losses! i can go either way i feel more comfortable on the long side.....and i trade kinda MT

Hi,

I am holding long position from 832 and now have put STOP loss at 789.5....I wish this stop loss will not hit.....