Gold and Silver for Life

danjuma

Came across the above 'strategy' by a Minesh Bhindi offered as a course costing about $15k!!! You read that right $15k (either you pay outright, or you pay about $6k now and pay the balance when you make $100k in profit). As far as I am concerned, the financial markets have been around for hundred of years and I don't believe there actually any new strategy out there that's never been done before. What these self-proclaimed gurus do is rehash, repackage and gloss over already existing strategies and sell it to the unsuspecting public for thousands of pounds. What is quite annoying about it is that they all claim that they are making buckets load of money and are just trying to give back to the community and help the common man against the supposed greedy institutions. Who exactly is greedy here!

Anyways, from what I can glean from his website, it basically involves buying gold and silver at below market value, and generating monthly income from them whilst waiting for the price to go up, so looks like some kind of options trading is involved. So just wanted to know whether anybody has an idea what this 'his strategy' might be about (i.e. how he might buy the gold and silver 'below market value', and how he generates monthly income from them -though option selling or what?), as I am sure it is nothing new, just probably not common knowledge out there, and I am always looking few new angles, as you never stop learning in this game. Thanks

I too have been looking for some more info about this.
There are alot of positive comments out there which had me thinking maybe this is the real deal until I finally found something that wasnt so positive for Minesh and Co.:

http://tradingmethods.proboards.com/thread/3

Have a read through and let me know what you think

I too have been looking for some more info about this.
There are alot of positive comments out there which had me thinking maybe this is the real deal until I finally found something that wasnt so positive for Minesh and Co.:

http://tradingmethods.proboards.com/thread/3

Have a read through and let me know what you think

Firstly my personal advice, never ever shell out stupid amount of money for any trading 'secret'. As far as I am concerned, trading the financial markets have been around for centuries and there is no strategy out there that has never been done before! I have listened to his free webinar and the guy is practically buying cash secured gold and silver ETFs and selling covered calls against them, and has the cheek to call this his unique strategy and charging $16k for it!!! Anyway, people like this will continue to exploit gullible people that cannot be bothered to spend the time and effort to research and learn the mechanics of trading the financial markets. Of course, trading profitably long-term is a different thing as this is mainly down to the individual as it is more to do with psychology (i.e. you can have the best system in the world, but it is greatly still down to you to make it work!)

Hard to believe that anyone would actually pay so much on a dodgy proposition. But one is born every minute so they say.

It is a well marketed system that apparently does not work in down markets. Affiliates get a significant cut of the joining fee to funnel people into the program.

Buying below market value involves selling puts and generating income once the stock is owned involves writing covered calls. Its a simple strategy that most people can figure out for themselves without people paying 1000's for.
And don't worry they don't give you all the info you need - if you want to find the real secrets and gain maximum profits you can join another program of theirs for another £8000.

Then is you want to find out how to make money in property you can join Property Profits for Life and it is a similar system selling put and using covered calls on REITs.

A scam? Depends on how you look at it but I bet amateur, non sophisticated and first time stock investors are targeted with this program. Probably people who have no or limited experience with options.

“When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience.” H Brown

Consolidation on gold continues. The price of gold continues to consolidate around the 1225 level with a good support at the 55 day EMA around the 1218 level. Below the 55 day EMA, its next support level could be the 1200 low and below the 1200 level, the low at the 1180 zone could also act as support. To the upside, the 1243 level could act as resistance, along with the 200 day EMA. Gold has been pressured by the rally on the US Dollar, but the global demand has also fallen, causing the price of gold to drop. Besides the drop in global demand for gold, the precious metal has lost its appeal as a safe haven asset and that has also dented the price of the commodity.

gold-d1-activtrades-plc.png

Consolidation on gold continues. The price of gold continues to consolidate around the 1225 level with a good support at the 55 day EMA around the 1218 level. Below the 55 day EMA, its next support level could be the 1200 low and below the 1200 level, the low at the 1180 zone could also act as support. To the upside, the 1243 level could act as resistance, along with the 200 day EMA. Gold has been pressured by the rally on the US Dollar, but the global demand has also fallen, causing the price of gold to drop. Besides the drop in global demand for gold, the precious metal has lost its appeal as a safe haven asset and that has also dented the price of the commodity.
Minesh Bhindi website is now called www.perfectportfolioLLC.com I recently watched his marketing video. All sounds too good to be true but then came and found all this warning info on trade2win. All people need to do is reading a good book on Options Trading and figure it out for themselves rather then paying someone else thousands.