GMT Futures Pro Trader program

Sheen

Has anyone taken part in the trading program run by GMT Futures? It relies on automated systems and requires paying a significant training fee. Is it a legitimate offer?

Hi Sheen, I have been with GMT Futures for 5 years right from the beginning, I am Sydney based. Luke and Shane run it and they are very good people and good at what they do. The Pro Trader Program teaches you how to manage a Multi System Strategy and I am doing well with it after some speedbumps at the start. They have improved their tech support which was a bit lacking 2 years ago. Otherwise a good honest company with a great Trading Program. Hope this helps, good luck.

Has anyone taken part in the trading program run by GMT Futures? It relies on automated systems and requires paying a significant training fee. Is it a legitimate offer?

I have been with GMT for about five years and have found them to be honest and always available when I needed help. They have a great Pro Trader course which I have completed and would highly recommend, it covers everything from technical trading to risk to psychlogy and more. The strategies themselves are easy to work with and cover markets in all areas of volatility. I live on the opposite side of the world in Ireland and distance has not been an issue.
To a new trader, or someone thinking about becoming a professional, I would highly recommend it. Dave

Hi Sheen,
I joined GMT's Pro Trader program just over a year ago and couldn't be happier with the course. I'm trading on automation now unlike the old days of screen watching. The course is comprehensive and there's also a twice weekly online session to review strategies and go over the course material. You work at your own pace and Shane is always there to help if you have any questions or just want to bounce some ideas around. I highly recommend the course if you're thinking of trading seriously.
Cheers,
M

Hi Sheen,

I have been part of the GMT group for last five years and it is refreshing to trade along side Shane and Luke. These guys are real traders with institutional trading back ground. If you are looking for thorough education and training (pro traders program), robust quantitative systems and dedicated one on one support to provide the possibility of trading full time or managed funds. This is about as good as it gets. It's not easy to find a company that will provide trading capital from institution clients and open the doors up to the managed fund world work after completing their course.

There are some talented and serious traders as part as members which share their live systems settings to help provide assurance that these systems work. These are traded on personal and managed fund platform. This is rare in the retail trading community.

If your are dedicated and hard working i strongly suggest your look into joining the GMT group.

lol you all found this site and just happened to read about this great system and posted for the first time i smell something.