Global Trader

As a client of glob trader who has frozen my monies - I am shocked to see glob trader has now caused another collapse - FBC (gibraltar)
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??????

I think its time the whole global trader group is suspended / disbanded and all clients monies are returned!

I can accept a loss on my trades ...... (Glob trader can't, they steal their clients monies)

Clients may lose their houses and possesions due to glob trader ............ (do they care ......?)

JUST how much longer can glob trader continue to operate .... with this attitude to clients

it seems the client is the last thing glob trader is concerned about...........

PURPLE CAPITAL - the parent company of global trader, shows no interest in protecting their number one asset >> CLIENTS MONIES >>>

Global trader goes deathly quiet with comments such as .....

unfortunately we cant advise you ...........

ask the admininstrators ..............

how come purple and glob trader are not re-assuring clients of the protection of their money

I once held them in high esteem, but now, .......................

I can't say I know much of anything about trading, stocks, shares, etc. I live in Australia and my husbands parents who live in the outback had a representative from Global Trader give them a demo and information about investing in their software, it will cost a cool $10,000 AU to purchase into it which is no small amount of money for a hard working farming family. I don't want to see them lose anything because it could hurt them terribly. Because I know little about this sort of thing I could really use some plain english advise. First is this Australian based Global Trader company connected to the other Global Traders like the one in South Africa and Europe. Second, I'm unable to find anyone who has dealt with the Australian Global Traders so I believe it is somewhat new to the market over here or people just aren't buying the "get rich quick, its so simple" scheme of things. Lastly are there other companies/programs that are easy to use and safer and overall more established out there. Here is the website for the Australian based Global Trader Global Trader - Welcome to the Global Trader Website Thanks for any advise or help :D

I can't say I know much of anything about trading, stocks, shares, etc. I live in Australia and my husbands parents who live in the outback had a representative from Global Trader give them a demo and information about investing in their software, it will cost a cool $10,000 AU to purchase into it which is no small amount of money for a hard working farming family. I don't want to see them lose anything because it could hurt them terribly. Because I know little about this sort of thing I could really use some plain english advise. First is this Australian based Global Trader company connected to the other Global Traders like the one in South Africa and Europe. Second, I'm unable to find anyone who has dealt with the Australian Global Traders so I believe it is somewhat new to the market over here or people just aren't buying the "get rich quick, its so simple" scheme of things. Lastly are there other companies/programs that are easy to use and safer and overall more established out there. Here is the website for the Australian based Global Trader Global Trader - Welcome to the Global Trader Website Thanks for any advise or help :D

If the website is anything to go by then avoid like the plague! There is no substantive info on what it does. That should be sufficient evidence to stay well clear.

Remember there are few real secrets in this game and what genuinely profitable secrets there are, are not for sale for $10K.

Can't see what they're offering os going to be worth $10k. Better to spend a hundred dollars or so on a book, and use the rest to fund a trading account to practice on. They're not registered by Asic to offer trading advice as far as I can see, but probably get around that by offering software training instead. I don't think it's a scam, but equally it's probably not worth the money either. There are better options out there for the money .

Thanks guys, I think I had already made up my mind about whether it would be worth my husband and I investing with his family or not with Global Trader (which I do not feel is the safest way to let our money grow and therefore will not be going in on this "deal") but I do appreciate your responses and help because I want to be able to give my in-laws as much information as possible so they can make up their own minds as well. Thanks again for your responses.

Global trader is great but their charts are an utter nightmare. Even worse by now you have noticed the uk operation was taken out by some fraud!!! Their south african business is still going strong. They are very helpfull when you need help but once again the charts are a mine field of reliability problems.

Give them a try.

Anyone use cmc? wehat are they like? cost to trade , platform etc... thanks
Happy trading

fraud no >>> mismanagement > YES . global trader was one till the **** hit the fan, then they became conveniently separate - >> financial criminals that what global trader is..........
their management used clients monies to cover their losses.....
JUSTa apity the so called separate south african clients wont be protected when the **** really hits the fan !!!

They owe me £600. I dont expect to ever get it back.

Now I only credit a SP firm a few minutes before I bet. Once I close the trade, I request the funds returned immediately.

I would never again leave funds in till the month end

they seem to be doing well in South Africa, probably the largest broekr in the region