Global Futures - thoughts?

oz_kano

Hi all,

Am considering using Global Futures as a futures broker for e-mini S&P500, does anyone use them?

Love to hear some feedback, margins seem to good to be true (500 bucks margin)
cheers!

cool, thanks for the response - i just realised after my post i probably sounded like someone spruiking them...

i used to trade on a London floor, just day-trading, and overheads added up to 100 quid plus trading costs per day..looks good having nothing but 50 bux overhead / month

I've used Global Futures for emini trading for about a year now. I've had no problems at all. Customer service is great. Margins and fees are as good as any.

Peter

Hi all,

Am considering using Global Futures as a futures broker for e-mini S&P500, does anyone use them?

Love to hear some feedback, margins seem to good to be true (500 bucks margin)
cheers!

Thank you very much for your question.

My name is Michelle and I am a broker representative at Global Futures. We do offer $500 day margins* for E-mini SP 500, Emini Nasdaq, Emini Dow and Emini Russell 2000. We have a platform called Turbo 2 that offers bracket order function and trailing stops. This platform is free of charge for trading execution only; it offers optional charting for $50 per month. For more information about Turbo 2 and for a 2 week free trial, please click on the following link: http://www.globalfutures.com/futures/platforms/turbo.asp?refid=t2w.

For the Turbo 2 platform, we don’t have any minimum required to open an account, so you only need to meet the margin requirement to start trading.

For more information, you may email me at [email protected] or call me at 877-367-3177 ext 120 (Toll-Free: US/Canada) / 1-818-728-0415 ext 120 (International).

* Valid up to 50 contracts (retails accounts only). Margins are subject to change without notice.

There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.