Global Bee population disappearing

yeah its everywhere...it stopped me eating chips and crisps!!

Hi Paul

Hearing about acrylamide definately made me think again about my (already pretty healthy) diet, and methods of cooking.

I like the saying "everything in moderation". I can eat very healthily for so many days, b4 the urge returns to treat myself with a nice pizza (or similar) :idea: ;)
I rarely eat sweet foods, but the idea of eating boiled fish, chicken, cabbage, lentils, fruit, with nothing else inbetween, is a regime i could not stick to!

I've cut down on the use of my microwave. Microwaving food (unlike oven cooking) causes a change in the ( i think genetic) structure/makeup of the food item.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=microwaves+food+&btnG=Search&meta=

Yeah its a nightmare when it comes to food prep, basically baking, frying food etc is akin to working with chemicals in the labs, especially where the foods have been fortified with preservatives and other additives including E-Numbers... those temps produce all kinds of byproducts especialy on the surface of foods...

I tend to peel my fruit, eat my veggie boiled and stay away from carbs as much as poss. Also red meat too (keep that one away from the ladies, hi link in products augmenting breast cancer that one)

Irony is, its really disheartneing to see a 95yr old still smoking and lovin it... WTF? !!